Mina's Rampage (Mina x Izuku) Pt.2 (The Conclusion)

Spotlights turned on, revealing Present Mic sitting on an armchair in the middle of a stage.

Mic: Hello there people of multiple reading platforms! I am Present Mic, presenting you an interview with the Passing Through Author, YuuyaKizami21 himself!

Me: Nice seeing you Mic, it's kinda making me nervous, having an interview like this.

Mic: Well, it ain't gonna go for one chapter long! Just a few questions and so.

Me: Alright then, ask away.

Mic: First of all, why'd you start writing?

Me: A talent of mine. Been writing since childhood, my English teacher often told us to make free themed short stories, and I often came on top because of the grammar use and ideas I have. She then told me that I should use my talent, so that it may reach out to the eyes of people in the world.

Mic: Ah, I see! Great to hear that! Second, why a yandere book?

Me: Yanderes interest me. The thought of someone devoting themselves so much to their beloved, until they are willing to go to extreme lengths to be together... That's just interesting.

Mic: Final question. What inspired you to make a yandere BNHA book?

Me: Because! Well, firsthand it's because of Izuku's personality that many people refered to him as a cute, innocent, precious cinnamon roll. Then there's Toga, and fanfics strewn all over Wattpad that tells about some girls go yandere over Izuku. But what inspired me the most, are undoubtedly the books written by atypicalbigdiesel and writefafun1. I must say I am grateful that their books exist so that I am inspired to write my own...

Well yes, even though mine is probably even more tame than theirs. Heck, I even think that I am the Bethesda to BigDiesel's Obsidian in terms of writing. I write shorter stories, and add references here and there while BigDiesel wrote longer ones.

Mic: That's alright. Your book is still fine to read, even BigDiesel is at awe. By the way as we end this interview, what are you going to write now?

Me: Ah, that's right... What I'm writing now is--

-----------

Bakugo turned the TV off, mumbling "Why'd they bother wasting their time interviewing? I wanted my show to start, and the program is interrupted for this? It's taking forever."

"Chillax, bro! It's probably about to end in a sec!" Kirishima exclaimed, chewing some popcorn.

"You sure, shitty hair? Alright then, let's--"

He turned the TV on again, this time showing a news broadcast on Angry Kacchan getting even more viral on the web, showcasing a new episode.

The latest episode shows Bakugo trying to get some soup in the cafeteria, only to find out that the cooking pot is empty, and that the lunch hour is over for 15 minutes. Bakugo had overslept and woke up too late to eat. Bakugo then literally went super saiyan both from rage and hunger, and obliterated the cafeteria. Aizawa then came into the area and tell Bakugo (with Mina's voice emulating him) that he's "institutionally expelled". A few asylum orderlies in full uniform then ran in and took Bakugo with them.

The reporter had to hold in her laughter as she viewed one of the comments, which is written by surprisingly, the High rank villain Dabi.

Dabi4Lyfe ✓: Someone get this kid a pacifier and a lullaby music box.