Fade To Black (OC x Izuku) Pt.1

Ryuko looked at the people in front of her in the middle of the volcanic Crater of Mount Asama. All of them are ready to slay her for what she is, a threat to mankind.

Alatreon simply must not exist, and even after this battle.

And with Shouto Todoroki's quirk which is fire and ice, the odds goes to the heroes as they contained Alatreon's powers, and managed to slay Ryuko. However before she died, she bursts out in tears, the first time she actually felt fear and sadness on her incoming death.

"You fools... If you kill me, the world will still die..."

Nobody believed her, as they then cremated her dead body in the lava, only the Azure Dragonsphire on her chest remained. The heroes scooped it out, and they would display the gem in a gallery, although they kept the secret of where it came from as a secret, and dubbed the gem simply as "Mt.Asama's Azure Sapphire".

Sadly nobody knew....

That the Dragonsphire heralds the end of the world, should Alatreon died, or it being damaged.

"Deku! Cheer up, we took care of Moeru!" Ochako patted Izuku on the back.

"No, Uraraka. I've got a feeling that what she said is true. What if it's not over?"

"Hmph! That bitch will never come back! We made sure of it!" Katsuki turns on the TV, as he then sat down on the couch.

"Now, let's just have our damn peace!"

And the TV turns on, showing a cartoonish Katsuki trying to do laundry.

"Time to do laundry. Damn lazyheads make me do all the work..."

He puts in the laundry into the washing machine, and threw in a bar of soap into it afterwards before starting the machine. The machine then malfunctioned thanks to the soap bar inside it getting stuck in the spinning turbine.

"DAMN COUNTRY-MADE JUNK! WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR WORK!?"

The Cartoon Katsuki then blew up the machine, also destroying the laundry in the process. Afterwards, a Cartoon Nemuri walked into the scene, her arms crossed and her face is that of disappointment.

"Angry Kacchan, my clothes are amongst that laundry... You're expelled!"

And with a whip to the ass, Angry Kacchan explodes into pieces.

Back to the real world, Katsuki tossed the remote, hitting Mineta's (who is happening to pass by) head.

"YOU DAMN MAJIN BUU REJECT!"

Was his shouting as he storms to Mina's room.

Ochako chuckled a little, before picking up the remote, and switched to the news. She then widened her eyes before shouting.

"Everyone! Come and look at this!"

They looked to see Tartarus, the Maximum Security Prison for the world's most dangerous villains, burning to the ground. It's steel walls show signs of melting.

"Isn't that where the top villains being held? What the heck happened?" Eijiro asked.

"It looked like it's being cooked inside a furnace." Momo noted.

Izuku shook in fear. He remembered that the villains that Ryuko had helped in rounding up, including Tomura, Dabi and even Himiko are sent there before Ryuko turned on them as she wanted Izuku for herself.

"Don't tell me, is it Alatreon again?" Katsuki asked.

Momo shook her head.

"No, this is worse. Moeru's flames aren't dangerous enough to melt an entire prison."