DEKU SOULS (Izuku x Harem) Pt.5

Izuku can feel the whip connecting to his chest. He screamed in pain, and is worsened by Yuu stomping on the whip marks on his chest, pinning him to the bed.

He tried his best to let go, but he couldn't. The spider silk that bound him to the bed is as strong as a black widow's silk.

"Scream even more, pure human! Beg before your very life!" Nemuri shouted.

She continued to crack the whip to his chest, and Yuu stepped on it. The pain is getting more and more unbearable, and Izuku gave in.

"Alright... Alright! I'll give you what you want! Anything...!"

"Alright then... We wanted your Soul energy."

Yuu proceeded to crawl up to the bed after undressing herself, and positioned her clit above Izuku's face.

"Lick it. That way, you can go on for the night..."

But he didn't lick. This infuriated Yuu, and she chirped, "Nemuri~"

Izuku then felt his legs being whipped, and he quickly licked Yuu's clit causing her to moan. At one point, his tongue went inside causing her to arch her back and her eyes rolled up in pleasure.

"Ah! Yes! More! Make me cum, pure human!"

Nemuri, already impatient sighed before she took off her clothes as well, and went to dive onto the bed. Her clit landed right on top of Small-Zuku that has gone erect from the sight of these two dominatrices who called themselves his "Mommies".

Nemuri felt her hymen broke, and Izuku's face paled. She's a virgin before...? How many people has Izuku deflowered by now?

She then rides on Small-Zuku, just as Yuu climaxed, her juices sprayed from her clit onto Izuku's face. She then forced Izuku to drink them, instantly causing Small-Zuku to ejaculate.

"Ahh yes! I finally had my fill! The warmth of the pure soul energy and the pleasure from it...! Bless the Divine ones for sending this Pure human into this world!"

She was overcome by pleasure, she wasn't able to hold much longer in her human form. Arachnid like legs begin to sprout, and Nemuri changed into one. Her eyes are slitted and purple, and she licked her lips at the sight of Izuku's face.

"Now let's switch places! Let me have my fill as well, Nemuri~"

Nemuri then crawled above them, and she shot out some silk to pull Izuku up so that she can insert her tongue into his mouth, to make out with him. After a few moments she pulled out, and sank her fangs into Izuku's neck.

Her venom is used to get rid of unnecessary hollowed undead, but it doesn't kill the pure human, instead it stimulated Small-Zuku again, even though it just ejaculated. Izuku felt the venom coursing through his bloodstream, and he felt rather warm. Small-Zuku quickly became erect again, and Yuu is at awe, staring at the 5 inch rod in front of her.

"Amazing... So this is the pure human's mating rod..."

She then sucked on it, and rubbed his testicles as Nemuri forces Izuku to suck her breasts. To his surprise it felt rather good. Nemuri gently pulled him away from her breasts to see his reaction.

"Ah yes... more breasts, Mommy..."

Nemuri then flashed a maniacal smile, before pulling his face into her breasts again so that he may suck them again to his heart's desire.

From the pleasure of having Small-Zuku sucked and sucking on Nemuri's ample breasts, Small-Zuku then ejaculated again this time filling Yuu with it's warm liquid.

"More! Yuu want more nectar! More love nectar! Tasty! More than sake!" Yuu shouted.

"Ah ah ah, Yuu~ you know that the full extent of someone's soul energy is if they ejaculated them into your womb."