Creation of Despair (Momo x Izuku) Pt.1

Izuku opened his eyes, finding himself awake inside a bus heading back for the academy after the class went to a mall.

"Hey you, you're finally awake!" It was Mina who greeted him.

"Before you continue to speak... I didn't cross any borders, Ashido."

"You ruined the joke, Midori!"

However they didn't notice the glare from the vice president of 1-A, Momo Yaoyorozu.

She couldn't admit it in front of everyone, but she's madly in love with Izuku. The selflessness, compassion and honorable deed of Izuku just struck her heart, and she, like the previous girls on this book has fallen to the curse of obsession.

This obsession however was well hidden by her humble vice president facade. Little did everyone know that she is watching Izuku, and who is he talking to, and all.

However tonight, it will all change wether if Izuku likes it or not.

Izuku couldn't sleep that night. Too much Bloodborne can be a pain for sleeping as well, so he figured that he would just take a walk to the hallways.

It was dead silent since everybody else slept early. He increased his pace into a jog, while trying his best not to make any noise. It makes him feel like that he had that one skill in Skyrim where running doesn't make any noise.

But since it's a game, he still hasn't got that one skill where you...

"Whoa!?"

...Won't trigger floor-based traps! He tipped over a tripwire, which snaps and a battering ram falls down from the ceiling, swinging towards him hitting his stomach.

Izuku was sent flying a few meters back, before landing on his back. He looked up to see Momo's silhouette approaching him.

"My my... That's a heck of a blow... Are you alright Midoriya... Or should I say, Izuku darling?"

"Why...?"

"You'll know as soon as you wake up."

Hours passed, and Izuku woke up. Finding himself awake... At Momo's dorm room, which is kind of cramped due to the many furniture inside. To be exact, he is now lying on her big bed without wearing anything save for his boxers. In front of him, is Momo herself, standing as her figure is bathed by the moonlight that shines through the window.

"You're finally awake, my darling Izuku~"

"What did... What did you do, Yaoyorozu--"

he is met with a slap to the face, and a chuckling Momo then said these next words assertively.

"Call me Momo, just like how I call you by your first name.... After all, we're going to be lovers soon, aren't we?"

"Lovers...? What are you talking about?"

"I just can't get you out of my thoughts, my darling. You're a perfect man, and someone worthy to be called a hero... What Stain said that time was right. You are indeed one, saving anyone without caring about fame, or money or any other risks!"

Izuku tries to move, but his wrists are tied to the bedposts using triple-braided rope which were mostly used by scouts and sailors, due to their durability. How on earth did Momo gain access to those ropes again? It's her quirk, of course.

"I won't let you go tonight, until you love me back my darling. If you decide otherwise, then I'm afraid that I shall make you love me back myself, using any methods I have in disposal..."

She made a creepy laugh as she thought about it, scaring Izuku even more.

"If the faculty knows about this... or even the entire UA... You'll be expelled! I don't want it to happen to you because of what you're doing to me right now!"

"Ah, so you cared about me after all~ You don't want me to go into trouble for this, despite my actions and thoughts about you."

"How about your family name!? You won't waste it by doing this to a nobody like me!"

Momo laughed a bit, and climbed onto the bed, stroking Izuku's cheek with her soft hand.

"That nobody... is the true hero they called Deku... Or should I say Midoriya Izuku?"

She begins to pinch his cheek softly. She had fantasized about doing this for God knows how long. But she never expected that even the touch of his skin on hers is just very satisfying for the person, who is once the perfect vice president of class 1-A whom everyone looked up to as a big sister figure. But now, Izuku no longer recognized her as that, who he sees now is a demon who is obsessed with his very being, in body, in soul, everything, and that she is now craving for him.

Izuku begins to charge up OFA to break the ropes, but Momo noticed this and grabbed a syringe from the bedside table, before jamming it into his neck.

"I can't have you rebel against me, right? Why would you want to anyway? I'm the best person you've known, both in mind and body... and now I shall put you to sleep. When you wake up, you'll still feel the anesthetic numbing your body so that you won't risk screaming in agony as your bones are being broken by your special quirk. However, it will still feel the pleasure that we would feel later on... When we romp on the bed and taking aside our purity."

Izuku's vision begins to feel heavy, and he eventually dozes off from the anesthetic drug. Now he is unable to escape the demoness whom he once see as a perfect Vice President figure. When he woke up, he must prepare his fate.

Whether he would escape, or having his purity deviled by Momo. No matter what happened, in the end all would change either for the best...

Or the worst.

- To Be Continued

A/N The next chapter, due to what I say is a favorite demand, shall be a part 2 for "Wave of Love!" and it would be the first chapter where Izuku will get his purity...

Extinguished.