The Blazing Black Twilight (OC x Izuku) Pt.2

Pt.2
"Blazing Black Twilight"

At Nezu's office, both Ryuko and Katsuki stood in front of the mouse humanoid sitting on his desk.

"I would like to know who caused the uproar and nearly blew the cafeteria up." He said to the both of them.

"I did, principal. But she--"

"You're driven by anger too easily, Bakugo-San. I had your mother on speed-dial a moment ago, and she is now listening as I turned on the phone's loudspeaker."

"Katsuki! I have heard everything from your very mouth! Once you get home be ready for the punishment of your lifetime--"

Nezu then turned off the loudspeakers.

"Are we clear? Good. For now, you are going to be placed in a supplementary classroom until today's school day ends, watched over by Midnight. Now you may leave."

"Alright...." Katsuki said, dejected as he left the office.

Nezu then turned his attention towards the new student, and begins to talk.

"You have some guts, I'll tell you. Nobody else is bold enough to talk back to Bakugo-San like you did."

"He isn't even a threat to me after all. He's just a fool with insignificant power, and proud with it, thinking he's above everyone."

Nezu chuckled nervously, as Ryuko's eyes pierced his very soul, like she is waiting for the perfect moment to devour it.

"Before you leave, can I ask something of you?"

"Go ahead, Mr. Principal." Ryuko slants her eyes, still glowing red.

Nezu then paused, for a few moments as cold sweat drops down from his head down his face, before clearing his throat.

"Actually you know what? Nevermind. You're free to leave, but you better not cause another problem like what happened at the Cafeteria, got it?"

Ryuko closes her eyes, smiled and clasped her hands cheerfully.

"I got it~"

Nezu then went over to the student records, and looked into Ryuko's file before he widened his eyes upon seeing what it's contents are. Her parents are unknown, her place of birth was unknown, and her previous school before transferring to UA... That part is burned.

- Meanwhile, at the League of Villains HQ...

Tomura Shigaraki enters the office of his adoptive father, his Sensei, face obscured by his black metal mask. He is the Symbol of Evil, All For One.

"Sensei. My scout has given her reports. A new student has applied at UA."

He puts down a couple of photographs taken on a spy camera on All For One's desk, and he took a look.

"I see."

"The students there also are going to have a Training Camp at the woods outside of town. We still have time to strike, and capture this new student to learn more--"