Mother Will Give Her All! (Inko x Izuku x Nejire)

A/N This is a continuation of A Mirror Image. Surprised to see me back? I got ideas... So yeah.

Izuku couldn't sleep for many nights after all that transpired at school. Apparently his father created 13 instant costumes, from unknown ways, and sent the decks to 13 random people, three of them being Nejire, Nejire's Mirror Half, and Yuyu. Now only the real Nejire and the representative of the battle royale remains.

But... Who is the representative?

Izuku's phone rang, and he went over to his desk to see that it is his mother, Inko, who is calling.

"What's up, Mom?"

"Izuku my dear, are you free tomorrow?"

"Since I am still cleared from hero duty because of my injury against Dabi, sure I can spare some time. It's Sunday tomorrow."

"Great! I mean, meet me in front of Aldera at 7 AM. I have something to tell you in private, and not on the phone."

"Got it. See you tomorrow, Mom."

"See you, my dear Izuku."

She hung up. Izuku on the other hand is now curious, why did his mother want to meet him in that godforsaken place tomorrow? Only time will tell.

And so, the next day Izuku went to Aldera all the way from the UA dorms, and to his surprise he sees a familiar bluenette standing at the front yard of the school he used to go to.

"Nejire-Senpai? Why are you here?"

"Midoriya? Why, I could ask you the same question."

"My mother told me to meet her here at this hour, but I don't see her... Instead you're here."

"Your mother? How strange, last night I was called by a mysterious number to go here as well."

"A mysterious number?"

"Yes... Wait, could it be!?"

Suddenly hands appear from a puddle (which is reflective like mirrors) behind Izuku, and drags him inside.

"MIDORIYA!"

Nejire quickly ran to the puddle, and held her costume deck facing the puddle. A belt then materialized around her waist.

"Henshin!"

Silhouettes spin around and fused with Nejire, forming her instant costume. She then touched the puddle, and went inside it.

Nejire then finds herself in the mirror world, where not a single human soul is seen.

"No matter how many times I entered, I simply hate this place... Midoriya! Where are you!?"

"Home. As he should be."

A slender, dark haired woman said before she kicks Nejire sending her flying to the wall of the schoolyard.

"Y...You!?"

"You remember me do you, Hado Nejire?"

The woman is wearing a dark catsuit that showcased her curvy figure, and on her waist is a goldish yellow belt.

"You're Midoriya's mother... You didn't age! And what are you doing in the mirror world, and how come haven't you disintegrated yet!?"

"You answered your own question, just by looking at me."

Nejire widened her eyes once she sees the belt on Inko's waist.

"You... You're the representative!?"

"Indeed I am. I could've given you up as the winner if you followed your true desires, but you decided to survive... What a disappointment. Henshin." Inko then puts the costume deck on the center of her belt, and her costume formed.