Mina's Rampage (Mina x Izuku) Pt.1

At the UA High cafeteria, 4 boys consisting of Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mineta are watching a flash animation on Iida's laptop which Sero borrowed, laughing as Bakugo then approached them.

"Ahh, what a day! Maybe today's news would cheer me up!" Said the animated character in the video, sitting on his dorm bed.

He turned on his phone, and looked at the headline of today's news, which reads "YOU SUCK, ANGRY KACCHAN." Followed by a beeping sound.

"What the hell's with this!? That's opinion, NOT NEWS!"

The animated character's head then inflated like a balloon as he growled in anger, so much that his eyes then popped leaving behind two holes on his head.

Bakugo scoffed, and pointed to the screen. "This dude's hilarious! I especially liked his crappy hairstyle and angry eyes-- Wait a second!"

Bakugo then looked down at his body, and shouted "THE HELL!? ANGRY KACCHAN IS ME!?"

"Yeah dude, you've become a hit in the web right now!" Kaminari gave him a thumbs up.

"You're the internet's number one non-porno site right now!" Mineta exclaimed.

"What kind of sick fucker would humiliate me like this!?" Bakugo then skipped the video to the credits, and he is baffled at what he sees.

A pink skinned hand holding a spray can sprayed the cartoon Katsuki with red paint on his ass, and then a cheerful feminine voice said, "This has been an Ashido Animated presentation... In association with BigDiesel Entertainment!" Followed with a roar from cartoon Katsuki.

"Why that Majin Buu reject-- D-UAAARRGGHHH!!!" Bakugo quickly sprinted out of the cafeteria, storming for his classroom.

Mina opened her eyes from her little nap. It's time for lunch at UA, and she had one thing in her mind. A certain cinnamon roll.

She didn't know why, but she had an interest on that boy to the point where it becomes an obsession. And this obsession is a curse. Maybe she should confess now? Izuku is at his desk not far from her own. She stared into her phone, which is playing another one of her flash animation of Bakugo, just to get rid of the thoughts on Izuku.

In this clip, Bakugo is at the classroom about to do a worksheet.

"This assignment's sure as hell is easy! Now to write the first answer--" He pressed the pencil onto the paper, which then exploded along with it in a miniature mushroom cloud, causing the desk to catch on fire as well.

"NOT AGAAAAIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!"

Then a crudely drawn Aizawa (in his sleeping bag) entered the room, and using Mina's voice (which she tries her best to emulate), he said "Angry Kacchan, you're expelled!" Causing Bakugo's head to explode in a miniature nuclear explosion, leaving only a stump on his neck.

Mina chuckled a bit at her creation, just before--

"YOU PINK BITCH!"

Bakugo then wrapped his fingers around Mina's neck and strangled her. Izuku saw this and pried Bakugo away.

"Stop it, Kacchan! What on earth is wrong with you!?"

"Oh!? Rehearsing, for Angry Kacchan The Motion Picture! What's it to you, damn nerd!?" Bakugo lied.

"How would you like to be voiced by Tom Kenny in the dub version?"

"Argh! It's obvious it should be James C. Burns!" Bakugo then went back to strangling Mina, and this time Izuku is having troubles prying him off.

(Note: Tom Kenny is the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants, while James C. Burns is the voice of Frank Woods in Call of Duty : Black Ops)

"Stop it already, she didn't mean it! I don't even know what on Earth is "Angry Kacchan The Motion Picture"!?"