Treaty

Italics-Mindlink
Maddy Pov:
I've been in my office for exactly 3 hours now trying to draft up a peace treaty and can't concentrate with my wolf mason pacing around my head. I groan and curse silently under my breath. I speak to him and he immediately responds.

What's wrong Mason
I want to find my mate, not that I don't like these girls you keep dragging into the bedroom. Its been 3 years and we havent found them. I just want someone to have as my own forever so we can dominate them.
I get that but we've already visited most of the neighboring packs and the only pack that I haven't visited is the Silver Breeze Pack and I've been trying to avoid them since I've heard they have an asshole as a Alpha.
We are going to visit them for the peace treaty though
Yes I know and while we are there we can see if our mate is there, now can you please rest you're starting to give me a headache
Ok and I need to stretch my legs today
Yeah yeah go lay down
Sheesh k old lady

After the conversation with Mason I check the time and see it's almost dinner time. I get up from my chair and head downstairs to already see all the pack members sitting down and having conversations of their own. Once they notice my presence they all greet me while Lea the pack slut winks at me. I smirk and head towards the head of the table where my Beta Jason and my Gamma Sarah are on the right and left of me. After I get settled I tell the pack to dig in.

Once dinner is over I head towards the back door wanting to let Mason out so he can stop bugging me. I shift quickly and head towards the forest. After running for a good hour we head inside and take a shower. Walking into my room wearing just a towel I spot Lea on the bed naked touching herself. I groan already sensing my part down there getting hard. She sees that and immediately walks over and drops the towel that was wrapped around my body.

2 hours later:

I remove leas naked body from my own and freshen up. I slip into a empty guest bedroom and try to go to sleep but my mind has other plans thinking about if I'll find my mate at the peace treaty signing tomorrow. I'm just hoping my mate isn't ugly, and fat or some weak omega. I need a strong leader beside me while also being submissive towards me and never disobeying me. I soon fall asleep thinking about the perfect mate.

This is edited and changed again..
Just some insight on how Maddy isn't a nice genuine person.
I'm still editing the rest of the chapters
Stay safe