Introductions

Emily Pov:
After finding out who my mate was whose name is Maddy I've been left in the hospital room for the past couple of days to help heal and then will be able to get up and do stuff. I havent seen Maddy after she told me I was nothing more than a incubator for her pups when the time comes.

Maddy Pov:
I was just about to go visit my weakling of a mate and go into the room but when I walk in there I see a new pack member..I think his name is Ethan. Him and Emily are laughing over something he just said, after their laughing dies down he leans down and whispers to her and they start laughing all over again. I start to feel jealous and when I see him put his hand on hers I loose it. Walking straight to him I punch him straight in the jaw and growl at him to leave before I rip him to shreds. He quickly gets up and runs out the door.

But when I look at my mate she's not in bed, I start frantically searching the room until I see the window open. I mind link the pack and tell them to start searching everywhere for the girl that was admitted at the hospital a couple of days ago. I growl and jump out the window and shift running straight to the woods.

Emily pov:
I'm sitting in the hospital bed when the door opens and I immediately know that its not my mate. I start shaking when this guy walks up to my bed smiling. He introduces himself as Ethan a newly joined member of the pack and that he just wanted to check up and see if I'm ok. I nod slowly still waiting for him to hit or yell at me but he never does instead he grabs a chair and pulls it closer to the bed. At first I'm a little scared but for some reason I feel at ease with him. He then leans over closer to me and says he's sorry about how my other pack treated me and how he was abused at his old pack until he found his mate, a brave handsome warrior named Mark.

He says that Mark is one of the top warriors in this pack and that he saved him when he found out what the other pack members were doing to him. He then says a joke to lighten the mood and we start laughing. He leans into my ear and says the funniest joke ever and that's when all of a sudden he's not near me..he's on the ground holding his cheek while Maddy is standing over him growling at him. While she's distracted I quickly jump out of bed even though I'm still a little sore and find the window and jump out. I run as fast as I can thinking I could escape my mate and just live peacefully as a rogue.

I run for about 30 minutes until I hear a twig snap. I look around scanning the area and seeing nothing until out of nowhere I'm pounced on by a huge black wolf. They shift back and cover their parts before I see anything. Its Maddy and in her eyes I can see the anger in her eyes. She starts yelling and then she suddenly pins me to ground her eyes glowing yellow saying "If you ever try to escape me there will be hell to pay got it little wolf". I shiver when she says little wolf the same thing Beta Liam used to say when he hit me and abused me but I luckily never got touched sexually even when there was a few close calls. I just whimper and show my neck in submission, she just grunts and picks me up and carries me towards the house mindlinking everyone to stop the search.

A/N
Im working on this so bear with me😂🤓
Stay safe and hopefully enjoy📖😷