Darkness

Edited twice..changed a couple of things again🙆

Trigger warning-Rape and Abuse...suicidal thoughts

My name is Emily Knight and I'm a omega of the Silver Breeze Pack. I've been physically and psychologically abused since I was 15. My wolf didn't have time to manifest before the beatings started so my wounds don't heal as fast. I'm 18 years old and my father is the alpha of the pack. He blamed me for my mothers death 3 years ago and I'm starting to believe him.

Emily pov:

I was doing dishes in the kitchen when I slammed into one of the pack members. I dropped the plate i was holding and freezed waiting for a hit but when i opened my eyes he just walked around me and grunted. I quickly fall to the ground trying to pick up the pieces of broken glass when my father walks in with his beta and when he sees the broken glass on the ground he snarls. He and his beta quickly advance towards me and soon I'm laying on the ground sobbing while they kick and punch me while calling me a slur of bad words. When I'm on the verge of blacking out they stop and my dad uses his alpha tone to tell me to clean up the mess I had made.

I immediately submit and nod slowly, they walk away and I start getting up to clean but yelp in pain as the pack whore Melissa stomps on my hand."Oops didn't see you there". And spits in my face, I sigh and clean up the blood and pieces of broken glass on the floor. When I'm done I limp down to the basement to my so called "room". I walk over to the cracked mirror in the corner and take off my shirt. I see blood all over my body and cracked ribs. I get the small med kit out that I have stashed away for emergencies and start tending to my injuries .

I go over to my bed which is a torn up mattress and a small blanket that barely covers my body. I sit down and start to cry thinking about how I'll never escape my pack and the abuse that is ensued on me and soon enough I'm drifting off to sleep. I awake when the basement door slams open and my dads beta Liam walks in. I quickly rub the sleep from my eyes and start cowering in fear when he slowly walks toward me like a predator watching his prey, he's about to make a move when the alpha mind links me and says to get up and start making dinner for them. Quietly thanking the moon goddess for saving me I get up avoiding the annoyed beta and wipe my tears heading towards the kitchen.

When I arrive I see Gamma Brian sitting at the table on his phone with Melissa sitting on his lap. I start making dinner careful not to piss off them with just a single misstep. When I'm just about to finish Melissa suddenly speaks up " Omega! Get me something to drink now..lemony, sweet and cold!". I stand there for a second and apparently a second too late when Gamma Brian says " Well didn't you hear her! Get her a damn drink Omega! "

I quickly retort "Well if she had half a brain cell she'd know how to make it and know the name of it..lemonade🙄". Gamma Brian suddenly stands up and I can sense the anger oozing off him, he then grabs me by the hair and drags me down by the cellar screaming at me about being a little shit.

He chains me and grabs the silver whip and goes non-stop on me. I'm crying but I swallow my screams because that would give him what he wants. After a while I can't contain my screams of pain anymore and soon I'm falling into darkness, he stops and leaves and says he will come back. I'm too weak and tired to do anything so I just hang there and slip into the nothingness.