Caught

Emily Pov:
I was running far away from the pack house and didn't stop. I ran till I made it to the end of the pack territory and after a second I ran right off it and didn't look back. I felt the pack link disappear and now I was officially a omega rogue but I didn't care it was better this way. I was still injured to the point that my wounds on my back were just slowing starting to close up and my ribs were just insanely bruised.

After about 10 minutes or so I stopped and saw a clearing of a big lake. I walked over and drank and dipped a piece of my shirt into the water and started washing my arms. I then layed back onto a tree and closed my eyes. I didn't know if I was still in rogue territory or not but for now I just needed to rest.

I woke up to two guards talking saying "Should we take her to the cells and alert Alpha?" "yes she's a rogue on our territory and you know how much alpha likes rogues" I keep pretending I'm asleep and hoping they turn their back so I can sneak off. I know I could still get caught cause they are much healthier and can shift but it was better than going back to a pack just to get killed.

They suddenly grab me and before I'm about to do anything they knock me out with a couple of good punches to the jaw. I wake up hanged by my arms and legs again with silver chains in a cold grimy cell. A guy comes in and stops right in front of me and bends down to my level and asks what I was doing on their territory? I start to say that I was just running through and didn't know that this was a packs territory and I will leave and never come back. The guy sneers and says no-one is allowed on their territory without the Alphas permission. I start to studder " Please d-dont h-hurt m-me I'll n-never come b-back".

He starts laughing and says "Well it doesn't matter what you say, its up to the Alpha but since the Alphas not here right now, I guess I get to have a bit of fun". He turns around and looks at the table with torture devices and I start shaking even more and pleading to let me go. The guy grabs a silver whip ignoring my pleas and goes behind me and whipping me hard and I start screaming. He stops and grabs a knife dipped in silver and starts at my chest all the way to my belly button but by then I'm already drifting in and out of consciousness. He suddenly stops and I'm hit with a scent of pine wood and vanilla it smells great but then I hear low growling but I'm close to death like a soft caress of a hand making me want to go closer to the dark. My chains come off and someone picks me up but before I plunge into the darkness once more I hear the word I've never thought I hear...Mate.

Maddy Pov:
Im on my way home and Beta Jason asks "What's wrong Madds" I sigh and say that they caught a rogue on our land. He shuts up after that because he knows that my older brother the one that was supposed to be Alpha got killed in a rogue attack and I've hated them ever since. We pull into the driveway and I head to the dungeon and once I open the door I'm hit with the most intoxicating smell.. Vanilla and Cherries. Mason is howling inside saying Mate!!! Mateeeee. I basically sprint to where the scent is the strongest but when I get to the cell I'm shocked. I see my mate chained up blood all over her chest and back coming in and out of consciousness.

What shocks me even more is that she an Omega Rogue, I can basically smell her status wafting off her. I grunt disapprovingly looking at her. I sigh and tell the delta in the corner to leave and I will handle it from here. He snickers and just leaves, once he's gone I quickly pick up the bloodied girl and whispered mate to her. I ran off using my Alpha speed and mind linked the doctor "Rose I'm going to need you to clear a room and be ready. Someone I know is injured and I need your help" She mind linked back saying"Yes Alpha" I thank her and keep running till I meet the hospital doors and rush in.

After they take her from me I sit down in the waiting lobby thinking on how the moon goddess could give me a Omega as a Mate especially when I'm an Alpha.
I'll have to deal with the girl when she wakes up so I wait.

A/N
The next chapter is going to be in another ones Pov
It will hopefully make sense in the end.😌

Thx for reading and stay safe