Mom

Tw:Abuse.

Emily Pov:
I wake up throbbing in pain, dazed forgetting where I was until bits and pieces of memory came back. I felt sadness overtake me when I realized I was truly alone and no one cared. I tried moving but was soon burned by the silver on the chains near my hands where being held. I sighed it was still dark out so no one would bother me until later.

I just hang there silently crying and soon negative thoughts started swirling in my head. I've always hated myself for not being able to protect my mom, I know having a mate can kill you. It killed the happiness in my dad after she died. I started moving my arms and legs not caring to get burned feeling as I deserved it. I stopped after I couldn't take it anymore, there was blood dripping down my arms and my ankles were severely battered. I had a few cracked ribs and my back had whip marks all over them. After a while I started to fall asleep and soon black was all I saw.

I soon woke up to ice cold salt water splashed on me, my head being soaked and my open wounds stinging from the salt in the water. I hissed in pain when my cheek stung suddenly knowing I just got slapped. I look up and see Gamma Brian and Beta Liam looking at me with hatred and disgust. Gamma Brian says "Get up you filthy Omega!! You have to cook dinner for the guests coming today for the peace treaty and I expect you to be on your best behavior". Beta Liam whispers to me " That's right Little Wolf be on your best behavior or you gonna have more injuries..Am I Clear!?" I quickly nod not wanting to anger them any more by my presence and they unlock my chains on my hands and legs and leave. I slowly get up wincing in pain every time I moved a little too fast. I climb up the stairs and go to the kitchen to start with the dinner.

I had years of experience with cooking and was happy when I got to cook with my mom. She was like a ray of sunshine everyone in the pack adored their Luna. After she passed everyone was depressed but after seeing that I was still alive some of the pack blamed me for their beloved Luna's death. I see the memories bubbling up.

Emily- Mom!Mom!
Luna- Emily slow down you know I'm getting old.
Emily- I know mom I just really want to go and explore and I wanted to hang out with you before my 15th birthday party!
Luna- Its ok sweetheart just remember don't wander too far I'm going to take a quick break I'll be watching you though.
Emily- Ok Mom I love you
Luna- I love you too now go.

I remember wandering in the woods just thinking about when I'll get to shift and be as cool as mom. Suddenly I hear 2 low growls coming from behind me. I turn around and see two rogues who are all bloodied and nasty looking. I start screaming for mom and she comes running and jumps in front of me shifting in mid-air. I start crying when she nudges me to go hide behind a tree but while she's nudging me one of the wolves sneaks up behind her and bites on her leg.

She yelps out in pain and starts battling both of them effectively blocking all of their attacks. She looks as if she has the upper hand until one of the wolves manages to get her on her back by hitting her hurt leg and she viciously tries to get their neck but they pin her down and she turns and looks me straight in the eyes as one of the wolves rips her throat out.

I hid behind a tree watching as my mom gets murdered in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't old enough to shift. I get up and run as fast as I can to the pack house. When I get there I run straight to my dad and tell him everything. He looks at me and after hearing everything his eyes change he suddenly is angry saying I killed her and he was visibly shaking with anger. I was confused but I knew that was the day I lost both my parents.

I was snapped out of my daze when I was shoved and told I was not needed in the kitchen anymore. I didn't realize my body was on auto-pilot while cooking everything. I quickly nodded and went to my bed and just stayed there waiting till the new pack would make its appearance. Not long after I hear them arrive and suddenly yelling was heard I perk up and smell blood. I peak my head outside and see a couple of wolves fighting each other and everyone else was busy watching them. I quickly gather up all my belongings and see that this is a perfect way to escape and become a rogue. Anything was better than staying in this pack and soon slip out the door but what I didn't realize was that finally meeting your mate was worse than being in this abusive pack.

A/N:
Im hella tired and will hopefully post another chapter tomorrow in Maddys Pov and stuff so yeah
Be safe and enjoy🤷