Wake up

Narrator Pov:
Maddy has been on guard while waiting for her mate to wake up its been a couple of days and she hasn't woken up yet. She is still upset on how weak her mate is but soon she drifts off to sleep until she was awoken by low mumbling. She quickly stood up and saw her mate in the corner cowering at her and her wolf Mason growled upset that their mate was a weakling. When her mate heard the growl she immediately whimpered.

Emily Pov:
I woke up and groaned when I tried to move because it hurt so bad. I look around the room and see a girl sitting in the corner of the room sleeping and I immediately sense the power oozing off her and realize she must be the Alpha of the packs territory I was on. I start shaking in fear thinking of what she might do to me and I start mumbling to myself about how she may send me back to my dads pack.

The girl in the corners eyes open and she stands up and then lets out a small growl. I whimper and look down but smell the exact same scent right before i passed out in the cell. We both look at each other before we say Mate! When I said those words nothing fit I didn't feel anything special towards her, I just felt some weird energy coming off her it gave me bad chills.

Mason Pov:
I quickly take control of Maddy and walk over to the girl that is our so called mate and I let out a low audible growl while she backed away from me. I said" Just because we are mates doesn't mean anything, I'm not going to reject you but you are solely for the purpose of carrying my pups since you can only impregnate your mate, I have fucked cuter girls than you and you will show me respect or I will make you, do you got that!?". She immediately nods and I smirk satisfied for now I relinquish control to Maddy.

Maddy Pov:
I just stare at her for a couple of minutes, what my wolf said was entirely true..I can't have a weakling for a mate especially to run a pack. I may feel possessive of her and other stuff but I'm not going to stop sleeping with other girls just because I found my mate. I do think she's cute and will treat her with respect as long as she does the same to me. I sigh wishing that the moon goddess would have blessed me with someone stronger.

Emily Pov:
I try to cover up my tears when my so called mate said that. I was just a piece of property to own and use and when my time was up I was surely going to get thrown away. How could she say that to me I was her mate even if I don't feel a certain pull towards her. I just nod with what she's saying and soon she leaves saying she has some pack business to attend to.

A/N
So I've just got my phone back and Im very thankful for people who have voted and added my book to their library. Im sorry that I havent been active recently hopefully after March 31st I will really be on this book but this short chapter I wrote before I got my phone taken away😒anyway hope u enjoy