Red Moon

Jason Pov:
Ever since I could walk, Maddy and her brother Marcus had been there right beside me. We did everything together and told each other anything. When we were about 10 years old we met Sarah. Her father had been promoted to be the packs Gamma at the time and all four of us were destined to lead our pack to greatness.

When we all were 16 we started looking for our mates. Sarah, Marcus and I had found our mates but Maddy wasn't so lucky. So after a year of not having a mate, Madds started sleeping around and acting out. But when Marcus died from a Rogue attack and she was now the next Alpha in line, Maddy changed but we all said nothing thinking she would grow out of it and was just grieving. She stopped hanging out with us and would lie about where she was, most likely at a party instead of training to take over the pack.

Sarah and I know that Maddy found her mate. Correction: I May or may not have been spying on her after she went to go see that rogue and found out what happened and relayed all the information to Sarah.

Flashback:
"Maddy what's wrong?"
"The pack warriors caught a rogue"

After the car was parked, Maddy hopped out and rushed to the cellar(Dungeon) (A/N: same thing I think?) and me being the curious person I am..followed her. I saw her look at the poor girl hung up and on the brink of death in disgust but nonetheless helped her, but really caught my attention was when she whispered a faint "Mate". I quickly got out of there and went straight to Sarah who was in her room reading a book. I told her Maddy found her mate but the girl is a Omega Rogue. We all knew that Maddy wanted a strong mate, she's very dominant but in a disturbingly bad way.
End of flashback

So Sarah and I spent the rest of the evening thinking of what Maddy would do to the poor girl. We were worried about her, when I saw her hanging up in the dungeon my wolf perked up I somehow felt protective of her and when I told Sarah I could see she was just as worried. Even though we know what Madds has been through doesn't make it right for her to go sleeping around and breaking every girls heart in the pack and being an asshole to everyone.

We spent the next few days secretly watching over the girl whose name is Emily sleep peacefully and get stronger. She was talking to the newest pack member who joined..Ethan and I could see the fire in her eyes when she talked briefly about what her pack did to her. I was dumbfounded on how a pack could do that to someone and was angered on how the pack is alive still. They then stopped talking about their dark past and started joking around until Maddy came in and got jealous and scared them.
I quickly got out of the building and went to talk to Sarah.

After a couple of days The Red Moon was going to come but this year it was happening two times instead of one. Something about a prophecy and the moon goddess making it happen.

(The prophecy):
A goddess,queen and her mate must give up the thing they cherish the most for the sake of the supernatural world.
They will perish and rise again when the time for a new queen is needed. The new queen will have gone through much in their lifetime but will be brought up or torn down by the one they love the most. They must be the leader they were born to be and save the world from the one eyed freak.

Not many people know of the prophecy, only high ranking wolves in the pack. I have a weird feeling that some things are going to go down.

Time skip:Red Moon day

I woke up to my beautiful brunette haired mate Avery lying next to me whimpering. She's a pack teacher for the pups in our pack and is adored by the little ones. We've been waiting for the red moon for a while, we've been thinking about starting a family for a while and I'm excited to hopefully be a dad. I tried telling Maddy a couple of months ago but she was busy fucking and drinking to care. I hear the whimpering get louder and can smell her arousal.
HETEROSEXUAL SEX SCENE(you can skip it, it doesn't have important info in this paragraph and stuff..also this is my first time writing smut scenes and stuff like this sooo😂😅🤷)

I look at her and see her hand inching towards my boxers. She slowly starts rubbing my cock up and down through the fabric. I get hard quickly and she pulls my underwear off in a swift movement. I start to moan lowly when she starts sucking my dick and see her head bobbing up and down, going faster and faster until I can feel my balls start to tighten and I'm unloading my cum into her mouth with her swallowing it.

She talks in a husky voice "Thanks for the breakfast". I quickly flip her so she's on her back and remove her shirt and shorts to see she doesn't have a bra or underwear underneath. I rub her perky breasts and feel them become hard. I can feel her juices flowing out and running down her thigh. My dick hardens once more and I position myself at the front of her entrance, I slowly slide into her and moan when I feel how tight her pussy is around my dick. I pump in and out of her with a steady rhythm and when I hear her moans start to become louder and her walls tightening, I lift her leg up to go deeper hitting her g-spot on every thrust. I go harder and faster until the bed starts to crack and suddenly the bed breaks just as we both cum hard. After laying inside her for a couple of seconds I slowly pull out hearing her soft moans from her pussy being sensitive still. Then we both get in the shower and head downstairs after cleaning up.
End:

Time skip: After Emma's arrival

I walk into the kitchen seeing Sarah and her mate Kate on the counter deep in a make out session. I clear my throat and they both jump back in surprise. " Well didn't you two have fun this morning, I can smell the sex wafting around you two" I say in a amusing voice. " I could say the same about you and Avery". She retorts and I shrug."We want to have a baby so we have to start somewhere so what's better than on the red moon, more chance to get pregnant".

(This paragraph does mention rape/not appealing at all
Tw:Rape,Abuse)

We all shriek in surprise when Maddy comes into the kitchen grumpy as ever with a red mark on her face. " what happened Madds?!". Maddy turns to me and replies" Im horny and so I fucked a random girl, but when I asked this specific girl to have sex with me she slapped me cuz she could smell the sex, it took me all the fucking self control not to rip her head off and fuck her dead body, and when I find where she is hiding she will have sex with me whether she wants to or not!". I just silently stare at her realizing in that moment Maddy is truly gone, she openly talks about raping someone and not just that her mate and killing her. She wasn't always like this, she was happy and kind and such a sweet kid but her brothers death and not finding her mate changed her.

She leaves shortly after and Sarah and her mate just stare at me in shock with me the same way. We both know what we have to do.

A/N
Sorry I havent updated in a while..I started this chapter shortly after the last published one but spring break is over so its getting a little harder managing all my time due to school😅. But thanks for everyone who is voting and reading and hope you enjoy.

New edit:
I think I messed up the time of everything that happened.
In the last chapter it was mid-afternoon on Red Moon day when Emma was woken up by what Maddy was doing and in this chapter it says Emily is hiding in the morning on Red moon day soo, after the sex scene w/ Jason and his mate just time skip to after Emma arrival. I will put a time skip.. Sorry I'm losing track of this story😅