Fight

Emily pov:
(Before the loud commotion outside)
Sarah led me down the hall making sure I didn't fall, still being in a haze from getting thrown around i ask why Jason wasn't with us. "He had to have a private talk with Emma, he'll be back soon don't worry." I nod slowly worried and wince as she pats my head with a wet cloth. "You'll need stitches" she says with a pained face. "I'm fine, it'll take a while to heal but it will", she looks uneasy but nods all the same. I just need to make sure it doesn't get infected and I'll be good.

"Soooo..why did you make that face when talking with Emma?" I sigh "She demands and expects me to explain my whole dilemma to her like some lost girl needing affection and guidance." "Your right, but keep in mind she probably was letting her anger get the best of her", "Yeah".

All of sudden there was a shouting and yelling coming from outside. We run as fast as we can toward the commotion to find Jason and Emma already down there only watching what's unraveling before us. Maddy and her father delivering blow after blow towards each others body. I only watch in anticipation as if Maddy won, we would all have our heads on stakes.

Maddy lands a knock blow to her father's face and he just stumbles backwards holding his nose and dazed. He quickly jumps out of it and shifts mid air to bite her arm, and tries and rip it off. It almost comes clean off until she grabs a hold of his jaw with one hand and squeezes. He whimpers out in pain and with all his effort slashes her faces until she let's go. She screaming in pain and he shifts quickly and demands she submit. "I WILL NEVER SUBMIT, I'M THE ALPHA AND I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!"

She jumps up from the ground and makes her escape into the forest. He let's out a long breath and a pack member announces "Alpha Maddy has automatically forfeited therefore..HERE STANDS THE NEW ALPHA." Everyone starts howling and is ordered to go inside. The only ones standing are Emma and I, Jason, Sarah and Maddys parents. The father sighs and apologizes " I'm sorry kids, Maddy is...difficult to say the least, she's had a rough couple of years." I chime up " I've heard that she's changed for the worst" "That is indeed true sadly" the wife says.

We are all about to walk inside and discuss what to do next when Jason yells from where the fight just occurred. " HEY GUYS check what I found!!" "What is it moron, we don't have time for your games" Sarah says, "Haha very funny Sarah, but I'm for real.. look..." I gasp " Is that..that what I think it is?".....

"Its her eyeball"

Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated
But here it is again another update out of nowhere
I hope it makes sense I need to reread again since I forget a lot, but I do know how I want the story to go just not how to get it there if that makes sense. Hope everyone's safe and enjoy😴