Surprise!

Emma Pov:
Im laying on my bed reading when my parents come into my room. I look up from my book and ask what it is. They sit on the edge of the bed and tell me I will be visiting another pack farther away to find my mate. I immediately perk up and ask what pack it is and groan once hearing it's the Blue Moon Pack. I've heard the Packs Alpha is an asshole and a player and everyone knows except the actual pack. My mom says "Now don't groan, Alpha Black has been kind enough to agree to let you stay there for a couple of days to see if you find your mate you better be on your best behavior". My dad nods his head agreeing and I sigh saying ok.

They leave and I immediately start packing, running around the room seeing that I will be leaving tomorrow. After I'm done packing I lay back down and continue reading my book. I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to books but I don't care, its like being in your own little world and seeing all the characters come to life.

I'm again interrupted by my 2 younger siblings. They jump on my bed and start attacking me, i playfully growl and pick them up and start tickling them ferociously as they scream and squeal. They surrender and after playing hard we all snuggle in my bed and start watching a movie. Soon we are all falling asleep and I drift off dreaming about meeting my mate.

Morning time:

I groan trying to roll back over as my alarm clock blares loudly in my room. I sigh once I hear my mom screaming from downstairs telling me not to go back to sleep. I get up and hop in the shower and do my morning routine. I bring all my packed stuff down and sit down eating breakfast with my family. A black SUV comes into the driveway and that signals my time to leave. I hug my family and lean down whispering to Jackson " Take care of Jasmine while I'm gone, ill be back before you know it". He nods and puffs his chest out in pride, I think to myself he'll be a good mate and alpha one day in his own pack.

The main house:

Other sibling and their mates house nearby

I quickly hop into the car and lean back as I watch my house fade in the distance and soon I'm nodding off

I quickly hop into the car and lean back as I watch my house fade in the distance and soon I'm nodding off. I get woken up by a deep voice" Mrs. Day we have arrived at the pack house, Alpha Black is here to greet you along with her friends". I say my thank you and get out of the car. I'm escorted to the front yard where I see Alpha Black and some of her pack members behind her.

Maddys pack house:

I bow my head as I near her and she does the same

I bow my head as I near her and she does the same. "Alpha Day, lovely to meet you I heard you are here to see if someone in my pack is your mate?" I reply " Yes I've been searching since I turned 16 but havent found them yet". "I know how you feel".

I look around and see some of the girls in the pack looking at me lust fully and I quickly look away disgusted. I won't even think about anybody that way except for my mate. I have a lot of self control and am proud of not indulging them like that. I notice that there's a familiar girl standing slightly behind Alpha Black. I gasp and say " Emily is that you? " The girl immediately perks up and gives a shy smile and replies " Hi Emma, I've missed you". The Alpha clearly confused asks "How do you know Emily", slight possessiveness in her voice. " Emily and I were best friends, we grew up together but lost touch after her mothers passing and the disbandment of my parents pack". "Oh" was all the Alpha said.

We stand there awkwardly for a couple of moments before she clears her throat and invites me inside. Soon everyone goes their separate ways and I'm shown my room by the packs gamma. I thank her and start unpacking its early afternoon but I'm a little tired so I decide on taking a nap. My wolf didn't sense our mate when we arrived but when I looked into Emily's eyes, I felt a tug on my heart but it went away after she looked down. I also saw sadness and hurt when I looked in her eyes. So many emotions, I felt that something was wrong when she never tried contacting my family after her moms death. We all felt hurt by that but her father just said that she was depressed and didn't want anybody near her. But I felt like Emily's father was different than how I used to know him, I heard his ever so disgust when talking about her but covered it up with a cough.

Im soon woken up to yelling and screaming outside, and when I rush outside I'm disgusted. I know the red moon was today but since I had so much self control it didn't really affect me unless I wanted it too but I than started feeling angry at what the Alpha was doing. It angered me to my core but I just stood there watching her while anger was evident in my eyes but no-one was paying attention. I was going to talk to Emily and figure out why the hell Alpha Black just tried to do that to her.

A/N
I wanted to explain something in case some people don't understand.
Emma's family is a pretty powerful family for Alphas and so every kid in the family is a Alpha. Emma is like the Alpha alpha so she's alot stronger than her siblings and of other alphas. I don't really know if that makes sense🤷.

Anyway stay safe
Thanks for reading hope u guys enjoyed.