Explain

Emma pov:
I quickly pick up Emily and head inside to treat her wounds. She has a lot of bruises and scratches from Maddy throwing her around. I'm head to head with her disinfecting a fresh cut on her face when I slowly whisper "Why did Maddy try and do that to you?" She looks straight into my eyes but soon glances away and sighs. "I can't tell you that." I huff "Well why not I sure feel like I'm owed an explanation don't you think?!" I feel anger boiling up but is soon shocked out of me by her yelling at me.

"I dont owe you a damn thing about an explanation, you can't just waltz into my life and demand something like you deserve it, you have no idea what I've been through so just leave me alone!" She quickly stands up and starts wobbling I hurry to her but swats my helping hand away. "I'm fine!".

I start to apologize "Emily I'm sor-" my sentence is soon cut off by Jason and Sarah rushing in. "Are you ok?" They both say at the same time towards Emily. "I'm fine I just want to get out of this stuffy room and her" she looks over at me with a mean face. Jason catches the look and whispers something to Sarah, she nods and asks Emily to go to her room with her. Jason just stands there until the door is shut and 2 seconds later I'm up against the wall and he's growling. "I may not be an alpha but if you've done anything to Emily I won't hesitate to try and take you on!" I say "Why are you both so interested in her, do you both like her?" He shakes his head " Sarah and I have a deep connection to Emily, we don't know why but we do and we will do anything in our power to make sure she's safe and plus we both have mates, we see Emily as a little sister, ours wolves have claimed her as such too."

I sigh and tell him that I had gotten mad at her for not explaining to me why Maddy tried to rape her and in retaliation Emily gotten mad at me and told me I had no right to demand her an answer and I had no idea what she had been through." Jason replies "She's right to be pissed, hell I should slap you up side the head for getting mad at her after she been through one of the most traumatic things in her life!!"

My wolf who've I've finally unblocked grumbles at me huffing and puffing grumbling something about being right and saying I should have shut up. I apologize for what seems to be the millionth time and try and change the subject. I ask about the challenge and he makes a pained face. "Maddy and her father will fight for the title of Alpha of the pack, they were supposed to come back from vacation a couple days later but I had a strong urge to convince them to arrive earlier."

I ask when the fight is and he says it starts immediately after the challenge has been stated. Right when he says that a loud commotion could be heard from outside. The battle has just begun.

Authors note:
Hey guys I'm back, school started for me but I got some motivation to start a new chapter, hopefully I can keep trying with this. Hope you enjoy the chap and stay safe in the real world:) also I haven't proof read it so sorry it there's any mistakes.