Run!

Emily Pov:
I woke up from the same nightmare I've been having since Maddy told me I will have to carry her pups. I know what today is and I'm dreading it. Its currently 7am and I can smell the arousal of mates and people around the house. I notice Maddy isn't next to me, she insists that I sleep in the same bed as her to ensure I don't run away but is always gone anyway.

Emma is set to be arriving around 11am and members of the pack have been preparing for the new arrival. I slowly get up and go to the indoor gym. I make sure the coast is clear in the pack hallway and slip into the workout room. Since being released from the hospital I've been secretly going to the gym and building muscle, I've had flashbacks to my pack beating me but I'm learning to overcome the fear of being hit and yelled at. Even though I've been working out I still am weaker than Maddy until my wolf fully manifests but they are taking a while.

After about 4 hours of an intense workout I walk back to the room and hop in the shower. As I'm drying off my stomach growls loudly and remember I hadn't eaten breakfast. I head into the kitchen and prepare myself a combination of breakfast and lunch. After I finish my meal, Maddy walks in and grumbles something about being horny. I shake knowing what I'll have to do and I'm scared, but Maddy only tells me to go get changed and be ready to greet Emma. I nod quickly and scurry out of the kitchen feeling it close in on me. I get dressed and head outside where I see Maddy and a couple of other people standing in front of this tall lean beautiful blonde girl. I quickly walk up and silently stand next to Maddy making sure to keep my head down, as I don't know if it's the same Emma I knew before when we were younger.

I hear a very faint voice in my head but I can't make it out it sounds annoyed at me for something. I ignore it and focus into the conversation and that's when I hear a sweet, gentle voice say my name. "Emily is that you?" I shyly reply "Hi Emma, I've, missed you". Maddy clearly confused asks to Emma "How do you know Emily?" a hint of possessiveness in her voice. "Emily and I were best friends, we grew up together but lost touch after her mother's passing and the disbandment of my parents pack. "Oh" was all Maddy said.

We stood there for a couple of moments in awkward silence before Maddy asked to escort her around and to her room. I was nervous for when Maddy comes back because I left out the part where I knew her and she would sure be mad.

Time skip: Around a hour later

I was laying in our bed when Maddy comes in and I immediately perk up and can smell the sex wafting around her. She slowly stalks towards me and says " I'm horny and I'm not going to ask twice" I gulp loudly and flinch as she comes even closer to me. "You sadly are the only one that can truly fulfill my needs and if it so happens to be against your will than so be it". She's just about to come closer when there's suddenly a loud smacking sound and I look up and see only rage in her eyes and that's when I realize I just slapped her. I quickly scurry out of the room and find a hiding spot outside behind a secluded bush.

I sit there for a good 30 minutes before suddenly I'm yanked up my shirt and throw into a tree 20 feet away. I groan loudly and when I open my eyes I see Maddy infuriated. I try running away but it's too late she grabs me and pins me down growling loudly in my face. Some of the pack members just stand there and watch hopelessly as I'm probably about to be raped in front of them. I close my eyes as my shirt gets ripped of my body and wait for the bottoms to come off too before there's two even louder growls that make the ground tremble.

I open my eyes to see Emma standing there trying to control her inner wolf and to her right is a older guy version of Maddy. A older woman stands behind them with a disappointing look at Maddy. The two of them quickly hurry over and the older guy yells in a Alpha voice " WHAT ARE YOU DOING MADDY, THIS IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU TO BE AND I ADVISE YOU TO GET OFF THAT POOR GIRL BEFORE WE BATTLE IT OUT". She huffs loudly and says" I'm alpha of this pack and I can do whatever I want to do I don't have to listen to you anymore old man so if I want I will kill you". They do a long staring contest before the old guy says fine so be it. The older woman who I assume is his wife tells him not to do it but he doesn't listen "I MATTHEW BLACK CHALLENGE YOU ALPHA MADDY BLACK FOR THE TITLE OF BEING ALPHA OF THIS PACK". The rules are fight to the death no interference unless a loss of a limb or blindness occurs.

Emily quickly walks up to me and picks me up as I whimper from the injuries I sustained. She hurries me inside into her room and pulls out the med kit. She turns to me and says "Looks like you have some explaining to do".