Emma

Hi my name is Emma Day I'm 18 years old and I'm a rogue. My parents were Alpha and Luna of the Starlight pack..it was a fairly small pack and when rogues attacked the pack disbanded when there was only a couple of wolves left. Me and my family live in the woods in a cabin that we built and sometimes fight off rogues but we win since my family is strong with the Alpha gene.

Emma Pov:
I wake up to an annoying fingers poking my cheek. I open my eyes and see my little sister and brother staring right at me. I get up and chase them downstairs and when I catch them I start tickling them senseless. I hear my mom yell in the kitchen saying its breakfast time. I put the kids down and head into the kitchen where my mom is setting the food onto the table. My dad is sitting down reading the newspaper and asks me how I slept without glancing at me. I respond and we sit down and eat.

I have 4 siblings
Jackson- 8
Jasmine-7
Elijah-17
Ella -16.

We enjoy hanging out with each other even if we get on each others nerves sometimes. We are all home schooled and go out on adventures but we are still on alert if a rogue tries to attack us. I head back upstairs and start reading. I wish I can find my mate I think longingly. My mom and dad were friends with neighboring packs and they allowed me to go on their lands to see if I can find my mate as well as my sister and brother. Both of them found their mates and have their own cabin together with their mates just a couple yards away but still come over sometimes for breakfast and school.

I sigh and just go to sleep hoping I find my mate. Im intersex and always believed in saving myself for my true love. I know its silly and maybe cheesy but I hope they saved themselves for me too. I don't care if its a girl or a guy as long as they love me with as much as I'm going to love them. I would never hit them or cheat on them no matter what. I may have be a born a Alpha but that doesn't mean I have to live up to the occasional Alpha stereotype where the Alpha is cruel and uses their mates and then throws them away😒. I drift off to sleep waiting and silently praying for the moon goddess to help me find my mate.

Intersex: Has Male and Female Anatomy

I know short chapter it's just a filler for now tho
Its just some background about Emma
This isn't really a GxGxG really I guess cause in the end it only comes out with 2 girls as the couple so🤷😂
And all three don't date each other and "share"