What went wrong

Maddy Pov:
I wake up and do my morning schedule. Jason comes up to me and gives me a rundown of what's going to happen today.

Later today I will be visiting the Silver Breeze Pack along with Jason and Sarah for a peace treaty so if one of my wolves happen to cross territories we would be considered allies and be allowed entry on their part of the woods. I look at the time and see its only noon so I head outside to go train and do some techniques with the other pack members.

Time Jump- 4pm:

After a couple hours of training I head inside and see its time to get ready. I hop in the shower and get out and put on my nice pantsuit and with a white dress shirt with a black blazer over it. I put some nice smelling perfume on and some black vans. I head outside and wait for the others to get here so we can start driving. It takes about 30 minutes to get here and I'm not too keen on late impressions even if I've heard that this Alpha is a total douchebag.

We arrive there and I immediately notice a very sweet smell its mixed with cherry and vanilla and its very good. I was about to go and follow where the smell was coming from when I see a medium sized man with a scruffy beard and a buzz cut. He looks at me and says "Nice to meet you I'm Alpha Jake of the Silver Breeze pack and you must be Alpha Black of the Blue Moon Pack" I nod and he invites me inside the house but the smell only gets stronger and right when I'm about to walk into the kitchen it disappears.

I sigh and we eat in a weird silence after dinner we head outside and he starts talking about the treaty so I usher Beta Jason up front with the paperwork agreeing to allowing my pack to be able to come on his lands without conflict. He said its fine but on one condition I raise my eyebrows but he continues " I will agree to these terms on one condition..you become my Luna"

Everyone around us gasps including me and then when the initial shock wears off I start to laugh. He looks at me and sneers "What's so funny!?" I gain my composure and say " I'm not into guys and I don't want to give up my Alpha status to some old hag." He becomes enraged and leans forward to attack me but I'm quicker and punch him straight in the jaw. After that all hell breaks loose between his beta and gamma,my gamma and beta and me and the Alpha.

After about half an hour he submits knowing he and his Beta and Gamma are not going to win against us. We are all looking ravaged and we leave not caring about the peace treaty anymore we could always align with another pack we just wanted to give them a chance. I totally forget about looking for my mate there and on the way home I'm mind linked by one of my warriors We caught a rogue..what should we do with it? I sigh not wanting to deal with it but going to anyways I reply telling him to put them in the cells and wait until I get back to interrogate them.

Great just my luck another rogue but with my luck that rogue was my mate and a weak one at that.

I just want to clarify a few things
1. There are going to a important character introduced in the next chapter or the one after that one

2. Maddy and Emily are not endgame cuz you will see how Maddy treats her.

Stay safe
Byee