What happens next

A/n: First off wanna say extremely sorry about not writing and everything else, I haven't gone on Wattpad in forever and I almost forgot about this story completely. Thank you for the people that read and vote for this and comment, I am so very grateful and as you can tell a very beginner writer with no schedule and school. I will try to write more i can't promise, and I've reread this and made a few grammar corrections and hopefully gonna publish a chapter.
^
Emma pov:
We all head inside into the packs kitchen where it's me, Maddys parents, Jason, Sarah, and Emily. Maddys dad clears his throat and begins with an apology "First off I would like to sincerely apologize for my daughters actions Emily, i didn't raise her to be like this and I know that her late brother would not want this of her. And secondly apologize to Emma, you came here to find your mate and we've bombarded you with this mess." "It's okay Alpha Black and Luna truly, I'm just glad I know Emily is safe and okay for now." They both nod and everyone turns to look at Emily. She just smiles sheepishly and let's out a small shaky breath before replying " It's okay, I'm okay for now and you know the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." My wolf mumbles Did she just quote a song lyric?? Guess so.

While me and my wolf are in our own little bubble I hear the Alphas discussing what to do with Maddy. " I say we send out warriors from the pack to hunt her down and bring her justice" said Alpha Black. "Suppose we just have extra guards around the perimeter and go on with life, I mean she did run away from the entire pack?" stated by Jason.. Luna chimes in "And then what?? We wait for her to come back and attack she knows our whole setup from the back of her grimy paw, we'd be vulnerable". We all sigh knowing she's right and by the end we agree upon sending out warriors. As we are all walking to our rooms I see Emily just standing there and walk up to her.

"I didn't hear you say a lot, you sure your okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" with uncertainty coating her voice. "It's just I'm afraid she's gonna come back to get me and do bad shit to me, haven't I been through enough, I can't deal with it" she starts tearing up and I immediately engulf her. "Hey hey its gonna be alright, I won't let anything bad happen to you i promise, we have to much stuff to catch up on for me to loose you again. If it makes you feel safer you can sleep in my bed tonight". Her cheeks flush a light red and she stutters a little, kinda cute how flustered she got from that. "I w-wouldn't want t-to intrude" she says as we make our way up the stairs. " No its completely fine I insist". "If your sure then okay, and thank you Emma" " No problem".

We make it to my bedroom door and i open it and lead her into the room. She realizes she doesn't have pj's or anything to wear so I toss her an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. She lightly smiles as I point to the bathroom and I get into my pj's as well. I climb into bed and she stops hesitant so I pat the other pillow and she snuggles in finally.

Somehow in the middle of the night I ended up big spooning her as she mumbles cutely not awake. Now that I think about it she's very pretty said my wolf and to be honest I can't seem to disagree with him on this. Soon exhaustion takes over and I'm out.

Thanks for reading
Till next time
Also stay safe still:)