Greyson

We got the okay to bring our baby home. Chris was a nervous wreck, it took him hours to get the car seat in right. I shook my head in amusement.

"Are you good now?".

"Yeah, it's secure go ahead put him in".

I slowly laid Greyson down and buckled him up and making sure he was comfortable. I got in next to him and closed my door.

Chris stared at us throw the rear view mirror as I talked to Greyson.

"L, he's a baby I doubt he'll answer you back".

"So what!. He's mummy's little boy" as I kissed his chubby cheeks.

"You're already babying him".

"Chris, shut up and drive".

After minutes from driving we approached our place. Chris insisted on taking Greyson out and taking him inside. While I took my time walking in. I was definitely stitched up and it was killing me.

Honestly I'm scared to even use the bathroom do I've been trying to hold it all in.

I met Chris in the nursery, he was holding Greyson and just cuddling him. I smiled and sat in the rocking chair which felt so good against my stitches. I still had a little belly, more like flab.

"Chris, he's sleeping put him in his crib".

"But I want to hold him".

"That's how he's going to get used to always being in your hands".

"Fine" as he gently put him in his crib.

"How are you feeling?".

"My ass and my vagina hurts like hell. I haven't tried and pooped only because I'm afraid I'll tear my stitches".

"That was way more that I wanted to know".

"I'm just saying".

"You definitely said enough. But I have to go to the office for an hour or two so I'll call you inbetween".

"Okay I'll just sit here".

"Love you" as he kissed me.

"Ditto".

This day has been so long. Greyson was a wonderful baby, he slept and didn't cry as much. But he does eat like an animal.

I took time out when Greyson was in the swing, to catch up on some ratchet TV. And if you don't know what I'm talking about watch VH1 on Monday nights.

First time I decided to cook dinner tonight. I made some steak, mashed potatoes with gravy and string beans.

"It smells good in here".

"How was work?".

"Same ol".

"Hungry?".

"Actually I am, how's Greyson?".

"He's good he's in his swing napping".

Chris walked over to the swing and just watched his son sleep. I set the table and filled each plate with food.

"Dinners ready".

"This looks good, how come I never knew you could cook?".

"Because you tend to take advantage of things".

"This is one of those things!".

"Uh huh" as I shook my head.

"So when is the wedding?".

"I think we should wait. I just want to focus on us and Greyson and me not getting pregnant no time soon"

"Well I don't know about you not having kids".

"I'm not".

"L, Greyson will need a sibling".

"Then you carry the baby".

"L, I want a field of kids" as he smiled.

"You got the wrong one here" as I raised my brow.

"I'll get you pregnant just like I did with Greyson" as he cut his steak.

I dropped my fork which hit the plate making a loud clinking noise. Did he just admit to me that he got me pregnant on purpose.