Mission

Chris POV

I watched as London stormed out. I mean she has every right to be upset but I just wanted to see me for who I am.

I hope she doesn't do something drastic and leave. Plus, I rather give her some space so she can calm down.

After driving around for a couple of hours, I stopped at a flower shop and got a bouquet of red roses. Hoping it'll make her happy.

I walked inside and immediately saw her laying down on the bed. I knelt down beside her.

"Sorry".

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"Because I can't stand to see you hurt".

"Then maybe you should've thought of that before".

"Please L, I'm truly sorry but I can't help the way I feel about you" as I caressed her cheek.

"Well since you're still with Julie nothing can happen".

"I know that".

"So why waste my time and bring me here with you?".

"I'll be honest, I wanted to surprise you with dinner and then let me make love to you".

"Bahahahaha".

"What's so funny?".

"That you thought that plan would actually work".

"It was worth a try".

"Whatever".

"Hey, at least I made you laugh".

"I'm hungry".

"Ok we can go out or stay in".

"Stay in".

"Ok I'll call room service".

Even though I know she was upset I was happy that she's talking to me again. I placed the flowers on the table and called room service.
-------------------------

London POV

I got out of bed after being depressed after everything that went down. From the corner of my eye I noticed a beautiful bouquet of red roses on the table.

"These are beautiful, who's it for?".

"For you its my way of saying sorry".

"Thanks"

"No problem, every girl deserves flowers".

"You would say that".

"I don't understand why you view me as a person you can't trust".

"Where should I start?. Oh ok you have a girlfriend but you're trying to make a move on me".

"Ok from the obvious you don't have any other reason".

"Whatever".

The door bell rang, I looked away from Chris who was staring at d intently.

"I'll go answer that" as he opened the door.

"Dinner is served".

We both sit and just watch the many plates infront of us. He couldn't just pick one dish could he.

"Is it good?" he asked.

"Yeah it's delicious".

"Like yourself I bet".

"Chris!" she shouted.

"What just saying the truth" as he winked.

"Right" as she rolled her eyes.

Chris got up and walked away from the table. I wasn't paying much attention to where he was going.

"L, come here".

"Why?".

"I want to show you something".

"fine" as I got up and searched for him.

Before I knew it I felt strong arms grabbing my waist pulling me. I turned around and felt his lips on mine. It wasn't like the first kiss we shared whereas it was needy. This time the kiss was slow and passionate.

After a couple of minutes we pulled apart panting. I rested my forehead on his as he smiled. I knew this is wrong but at the moment my hormones were saying yes yes yes.

Chris slowly unbuttoned my shirt letting it fall to the floor. He turned me around and slowly started kissing my marks. A deep moan edited my lips as he kissed down my back.

He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me just looking into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?".

"Yes, I'm sure".

"There's no going back if we do".

I pulled him into a deep kiss which I guess answered his question.