Sabotage

London POV

As I'm finishing getting ready for Derek's arrival I thought back to Chris. He missed out, I can't wait forever for him. Before I could finish my thought I heard the doorbell.

I walked to go answer the door. Opening the door revealed a smiling Derek staring straight at me.

"Wow, you look amazing!"

"Thank you" as I blushed.

"Are you ready to go?".

"Yes I'm all ready".

"Then let's go" as he intwined his fingers with mine.

In the car I noticed it smelled like vanilla such a sweet smell. The car is very nice, I was impressed. How the hell did he afford this car on our salary anyway. I shook my thoughts out of my head and asked...

"So... Where are we going?".

"Well I figured we go get dinner at this famous spot".

"Mmm... I'm actually hungry too".

"Good, so you'll enjoy the good food there".

After a half hour ride we pulled up to the restaurant it was a famous hibachi place. I was excited cause I loved food in general.

Derek asked for a table for two and you could see the place was very busy. He pulled out my chair for me, as he sat down himself.

The waiter came and said "welcome could I start you two off with any drinks?".

"Do you have wine?" I asked.

"Yes we do".

"Well could I get white Zinfandel, please".

"Yes miss and for you sir?".

"I'll have red wine, thank you".

The waiter walked away to get our drinks. I looked at Derek who was staring at me. I smiled shyly and looked away.

"Don't be shy, London".

"I'm not its just I haven't been on a date in a long time".

"You're a pretty woman don't see why you haven't dated".

"Well I guess even pretty girls have their problems" as I shrugged.

"I wonder if that table is taken".

"Why?".

"Well it's closer to the actual chef it's a sight to see when he's cooking".

"Well ask the waiter".

As I could finish my sentence the waiter came back with our drinks. Derek did ask if that table was taken but sadly it was he said the person who reserved should be here any minute.

--------------------

CHRIS POV

I got my information from my guy and found out she was going on a date with Derek Smith. I was dumbfounded out of all people she would go on a date with that scumbag.

I knew exactly what restaurant they were going to. I figured I'll make my entrance as a surprise.

"Julie, hurry up were going to that hibachi place".

"I'm almost ready, don't rush me.

"Well I reserved a table at 7 and its 6:45 you need to hurry up".

"I'm ready, lets go".

Arriving at the place I scanned around and seen L and she was looking hot tonight. I instantly felt my pants tighten in excitement. I looked away and asked the hostess for my reserved table.

We were guided through the crowd to get to our table. I pulled the seat out for Julie and then sat myself. L didn't even notice I was sitting right next to her. So I decided to make my presence known as I dropped u menu. She turned to see what dropped and gasped when she seen my face.

"Well well well if it isn't L and Derek".

"How did you know we would be here?"

"I have my ways sweetheart".

"Don't bother me and just be with your date".

"That's hard to do when you are looking good" as I eye her up and down."

"Fuck off, CHRIS ".

"So testy L, what happened little Derek isn't doing it for you?".

"Whatever".

--------------------

London POV

I couldn't believe he spied on where and who I was going on a date with. And I could believe he sat right next to me. I shook my head in disbelief.

Turning my head to look at hi he was smiling at me. I squinted my eyes at him as a warning. He raised his brows up and down in response.

"Can you stop looking at me please?".

"Wish I could but I can't stop looking at something I like".

Derek looked at me and said "is there something going on between you and chris?".

"No, no he's just the boss, the annoying boss".

"Are you sure cause he keeps looking at you?".

"I'm positive, Chris can you stop looking at me Derek is suspecting something".

"Cause there is something".

"I thought you said there was nothing, L".

"She's in denial I mean it's okay".

"L, I don't want to mess up anything you guys could have going on".

"You're not. Chris dammit shut up and continue your date with julie".

"But I want you to be on a date with me instead".

"No!, I told you what you had to do".

"Okay so this is weird I'm just going to go and leave you guys" as he got up.

"Derek please don't leave he's crazy".

"Crazy for you I know that" as he blew me a kiss.

"Yeah I'm just going to go it was nice while it lasted" as he kissed my hand and left.

I put my hand against my forehead and just sighed. If your wondering what Julie was doing she happen to bump into a friend and stepped away from her table 5 mins ago. So she wasn't present when all of this went down.

"I told you and I'll tell you again I want you, you are mine and no one else's".

"Chris you just ruined my date with lies".

"No lies only facts that's why he left he saw what we have".

"I'm too tired to fight I'm going home".

Have a goodnight L and remember never do this again" as I smile at her.

I rolled her eyes and walked out the place. Tonight was a bust I should've known.