After thanksgiving pt 2

Chris POV

I watched L eat her breakfast. The past 2 days with her made me like her even more. Plus, my mother adores her. Now only if I could get rid of Julie.

Once Julie finds out I brought London here she's going to flip out. Maybe she might even break up with me. Life couldn't be that easy for me.

London finished her plate and was about up get up to wash her dish.

"Let me get that for you" as I picked up her plate.

"Oh thank you Chris" as she rolled her eyes.

"I want to make you feel special cause you are" as I winked at her.

"Don't try so hard".

"L, could you please stop fighting us?".

"I can't stop fighting us when you're involved with someone else".

"Dammit L I said I was going to break up with her to be with you!".

"Well when you actually do that then we can move forward".

With that she got up and walked out the kitchen. I stood there defeated, she was right though. Only if letting Julie go was easy. She will make matters worse.

What am I going to do?.

-----------------------

London POV

I sat eating my breakfast just glancing up seeing Chris staring at me in deep thought. I looked away finishing my plate.

Chris gladly took my plate and washed it for me. I appreciate the nice gesture but in the situation we're in it make things difficult.

I'm trying to be nice about this. But my anger is rising knowing when we go back that he'll be back with that witch.

The previous conversation we had in the kitchen upset me a lot that I stormed out and sat in the living room. I see Chris approach me.

"L, listen I want you to know I like you a lot and I would do anything to be with you".

"Break up with that witch and then we can just be together and happy".

"It's not that easy she will put up a fight".

"Then Chris I can't sit here and wait for you to man up and leave Julie. Eventually I'm going to move on to someone else who I don't have to wait for".

"You wouldn't wait for me?".

"This isn't some cheesy 80s movie Chris!. This is real life".

"Like I said I'll try my best to break up with Julie. But it might take a while for her actually understand".

"You act like she's a little slow".

"You'd be amazed".

I just sat there staring at Chris. I couldn't understand why he was even with her. She wasn't his type at all, I guess opposites attract. Maybe if I didn't get sick he would still be single.

So many crazy thoughts going through my head. I didn't know what to think anymore. Maybe it was best I give Chris his space and moved on.