Too Much

London POV

Things at work are getting a little weird. Every time Chris calls me into office he's trying to seduce me. I had to constantly remind him he has a girlfriend. Now mike suspects Chris and I are messing around, that's the last thing I wanted going around the office.

I look to see Chris waving for me. I sighed and knew what was going to happen. I walked in and saw the smirk on his face.

"How can I help you?"

"Well if you're going to ask then--"

"You know what I mean Chris" as I cut him off.

"Feisty this morning aren't we L, I can fix that" as He smiled.

"I don't need your help" as I took off my sweater.

I felt him walk behind me slowly just eyeing me from every angle.

"L, I can see your scars" as he touched my back.

"Yeah listen I'm going to go" feeling insecure.

"Don't be scared to show off your scars, it's not your fault you got that infection. But it left its mark on you." as he slowly placed gentle kisses along my scars.

"You have a girlfriend we can't do this" as I started sobbing.

"L, please don't do this I've wanted this for so long" as he's trailing the kisses along my neck.

---------------------------------

Chris POV

I wanted her right now, but she was fighting it. I noticed her scars when she took off her sweater. I walked up behind her and mentioned that I noticed her scars. I knew she was going to get weird about it. That's why I started kissing her back gently. Letting her know I didn't care and that I still thought she was beautiful.

I heard her sob and had to let her know the scars weren't her fault it was a unfortunate mishap. I couldn't stop myself from just trailing the kisses towards her neck. She smelt so good I never met anyone that smelled like her.

"L, let me make you happy"

"You can't when your taken"

"Don't worry about her i'll break up with her tonight" as I gently wipe the falling tears.

"Chris I can't take anymore pain"

"You won't trust me" as he kissed her.

----------------------------------

The kiss was so passionate, she couldn't help but kiss back. He grabbed the back of neck deepening the kiss. He wanted all of her at that moment. they both pulled away panting resting each other's forehead on one another.

Just then the door opened and walked in Julie.