After thanksgiving

London POV

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in my room. I looked next to me and saw Chris holding onto me. I immediately yelped not knowing what's going on.

Chris woke up from my little screech of confusion.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Am I still at your mother's house?".

"Yeah, you fell asleep I didn't want to wake you. Plus it was too late to drive back".

"And you couldn't sleep in a separate bed?".

"You know you have way too many questions".

"Well?".

"No I could've slept in a empty bed but I insisted in cuddling with you while you slept".

"Not for nothing but that sounded creepy".

"L, you can stop the charades".

"Excuse me?!".

"We both know you liked when I held you last night but your fighting it".

"Whatever, when are we going home?"

"This evening my mom wants us to stay for dinner".

"Your lucky I like your mom".

-------------------

Chris POV

I knew once she woke up and noticed we didn't go home she would be mad. But I didn't care she looked so peaceful sleeping.

My mom asked me if we would stay for dinner since we slept over. Plus she wanted to get to know L more on a personal level.

I walked in the kitchen and smelled the scent of breakfast being made.

"Good morning mom".

"Good morning honey, how'd you sleep?".

"Like a baby".

"Where's London?".

"She's in the bathroom washing up".

"Oh okay well dig in".

I loved my moms cooking it just brings me back to the good old days. I watched L walk in with a surprised look. I smiled and pulled out her seat.

She didn't look at me so I know she was still upset with me. I would do anything for this woman she has no idea.

"Why the long face?".

"I don't know maybe if I didn't wake up next to a certain someone this morning".

"L, you do realize your upset over nothing right?".

"Whatever pass me the bacon please".

"Anything for you sweetheart".

"Bite me"

"Just ask and I will".

She sighed loudly as she knew I defeated her. It was definitely going to be a long day if she keeps up this attitude.