Girlfriend

Chris POV

These papers weren't right, why did I even let Vivian do anything. it just meant more work for me at the end of the day.

I looked over and saw L just looking at the computer she looked so studious. I watched as she played with her hair. I loved how long her hair was it looked so silky and soft.

Before L got sick we had a very professional relationship. I could tell her anything without her judging me. She would tell me about her crazy drunken stories which always made me laugh. I had to snap out of this my girlfriend was visiting my office.

After L got sick I wanted to distract my thoughts. I went out and met my current girlfriend Julie. I mean she was nothing compared to L but Julie hooked me in.

London POV

I heard loud click of heels against the tile floors. I looked up and saw this tall women, blonde hair, and tan. She reminded me of a Barbie doll actually. Her scent was too much it made me sneeze. I mean if you're going to put perfume on you don't have to use the whole bottle.

The woman came up to me and said "I'm here to see Chris, tell him his girlfriend is here". I nodded and said "Chris you have a visitor here". He responded "send her in L". I motioned my hand for to walk the way to his office. She whipped her fake blonde extensions towards me as she walked.

It amazed me that Chris would be attracted to that. I've seen most of his past girlfriends and I have to say I've never seen him with a blonde before. I shrugged my shoulders and just remembered I had appointment tomorrow morning.

As time passed by I saw the blonde exited out his office smirking at me. I couldn't understand why she was hating on me for. I fake smiled and said "bye bye".

I walked in Chris office and he was sitting behind his desk he looked up.

"L how can I help you?".

"Well I just remembered I have an doctors appointment tomorrow" as I sat down.

"Is everything okay?" as he looked worried.

"Calm down Chris I'm fine just have to go for a follow up".

"Well okay what time will you be here by?" As he rubbed his chin.

"Probably 11 the latest well that's if Starbucks takes long if so 11:30ish" as I smile.

"Well I'll get Vivian to fill in for you until you get back" as he sighed.

"Thanks Chris your the best"as I was walking out.

CHRIS INNER THOUGHTS...

I watched her walk out, that ass is tight and a perfect size. I moaned in just imagining biting her ass cheek. I caught myself and had to shake the thoughts if L out of my head.