Repeat

Chris POV

After work I was exhausted after all that went down I needed a drink. I was hoping Julie left my house and took her shit with her. Then I can get L in my home and let her live there with me and I can be happy.

I pulled up to my house and noticed Julie's car was in the driveway. I sighed and rubbed my forehead in frustration.

Walking inside I saw Julie preparing the table. it was rare she cooked I had to make sure she wasn't trying to poison me.

"Why are you here, Julie?" as I walked slowly by her.

"Chris, like I said I'm not giving up on us that easy".

"Julie, I'm just not interested in us anymore".

"Chris, nonsense your just distracted with that girl".

"Whatever, could you be out with your things by 10?".

"Chris I'm not going anywhere I won't be pushed away for some black girl with a sad story"

"You know nothing about her. So don't stand here and talk like you know what's going on".

"Whatever but I'll give you space for one day after that I'm coming home to my loving boyfriend".

-----------------------------

London POV

Who am I know, I wasn't the girl to be caught up in this mess. I could sit here and blame Chris for this but it's my fault as well.

Sitting here on my couch watching tv I just had to wonder about Chris. I mean he's never showed interest before and out of nowhere he's literally up my ass.

I turned to see my phone lighting up. I saw his name and instantly answered.

"Hello"

"Hey L"

"So how'd did everything go?".

"Not good Julie is determined to annoy me".

"Oh"

"But that doesn't change the way I feel about you"

"It does change cause your still in a relationship with someone else. I don't want to be the other woman".

"L, I want you, I want your smile, your attitude, your humor, your happiness. Trust me when I say I'll make it happen".

"I hope so Chris, I don't want to be hurt again!".

"I'll never hurt you, I promise".

I hanged up the phone with his last words hoping it meant something.