Miami- Fear of flying

London POV

I dreaded this trip, actually I just hate flying. Airplanes freak me out and now I have to go on a plane with Chris. Today I wore my hair up in a pony tail, a bodycon dress. Since it was hot in Miami I wanted to make sure I was dressed for it.

(Beep, Beep)

I looked out the window to see the limo taking Chris and I to the airport. I gathered my things and put on my shades and walked out with my carry on.

Approaching the limo the driver came out and helped me with my carry on and put it in the truck. He opened my door for me as well.

"Hello L".

"Hi".

"Excited for this trip?".

"Eh, not really".

"Why?".

"I hate airplanes".

"You're with me I'll keep you safe".

"Right, anyway I didn't see any notes about this meeting. So what time is your meeting?".

"Oh, they personally confided in me about this meeting but it starts at 3".

"That's weird".

"Their weird people".

We arrive to the airport and I feel my anxiety approaching my nerves. I checked my carry on and went through security.

We both came up to the gate and I started shaking a little.

"Are you okay?".

"Huh, yeah sure".

"You look pale".

"I'm fine lets get this over with" as I grabbed my ticket from his hand and handed it to the gentleman. I breezed through the gate and into the plane.

"L, our seats are right here" as he pointed.

"Oh ok" as I sat quickly and buckled my belt.

When I tell you my anxiety was full blown it was FULL BLOWN. Especially when I heard the engine start. I HMO's onto my seat until my knuckles were white. As the plan lifted off the ground I felt vomit come up thank god I had a bag.

(Knock, Knock)...while I was in the bathroom

"What?"

"Are you alright?".

"I'm fine now"

"I didn't think you're fear of flying was so real".

"As you can see it was, sorry you had to see that".

"No problem I just want to make sure you're okay".

I open the door and smiled and walked with Chris back to our seat, I can tell this trip was already not going so good.