Miami- First Night

London POV

After my embarrassing event on the plane, I've been quiet for the rest of the ride to our hotel.

"Welcome to The Palms hotel and Spa" as a gentleman said as he smiled at us.

We both walk into the hotel and the scenery was breath taking. Chris guided me to the front desk.

"Hello welcome to The palms hotel and spa, how can I assist you?".

"Hi I booked two rooms under the name Chris".

"Let me take a look".

"Has you anxiety taken a float?".

"Yeah, thanks".

"Oh I'm sorry sir but due to a slight overcrowding we had to give away one of your rooms. So you have one room reserved".

"Okay I guess".

"Wait how many beds are in that room?".

"1, ma'am"

"No sorry we can't we need two separate beds"

"L, we can manage with one bed" as he winked.

"No I can't trust him".

"Sorry ma'am, but every room is occupied".

"Great, just great".

"L, lets go to our room and stop giving this nice young lady a hard time".

As we ride the elevator up to the 6th floor I couldn't believe these people have away one of our room. Now I have to sleep with one eye open because I don't trust Chris.

He opens the door and the room is very spacious. I can guess he got the suite but still there's one bed.

"Well if it really bothers you that we share the bed I'll take the couch".

"No just sleep in the bed but do not try anything".

"I'll try".

I shook my head at that last thing he said.