1 ~ Singing in the Shower

Pairing: Bucky x reader (1st person)

Warnings: Pure and utter fluff :)

A/N: First short story! (I don't know the difference between a one shot, Drabble, drunk Drabble and short stories are, soooooo here is a short imagine of what it would be like to sing in the shower, and have Bucky hear you!) 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved to sing. I would make a tune or rhythm out of anything. Whistle, drum, hum and most importantly, sing of course! I would put on shows for my family when I was younger. I wish I still had them. All of those memories come flooding in when I start to hum my favorite childhood song: A teenager in love. "One day I feel so happy, The next I feel so sad." I continued the song and smiled when I sang "Why must I be a teenager in love?"I tried to be as quiet as possible with knowledge that Bucky was sleeping in the room right across the hall. He had a very long mission today, and I did not want to wake up to a grumpy Bucky.

A smile crept onto my face once again as I sang the chorus. I am a helpless romantic. And I was lucky to have found Bucky. I thought about the first time we met. It was a silly incident. I was on a trip in Romania. I had tripped over my own feet and spilled coffee all over the ground. I looked down and sighed as I walked over to the counter to ask for napkins. I turned around and a man had come to help me with the mess.

I smiled and said "Oh you don't have to help me. It's my own clumsy self coming out." He shook his head and said "It's alright miss. It's just some coffee." Let's just say that I haven't ordered coffee in public since then. I shook off the funny memory as I rinsed my long brown hair. I turned the shower off, and reached outside of the curtain to grab my towel. I wrapped the warm material around my body and stepped out of the tub. I opened the door as quietly as possible only to be met with a very sleepy Bucky.

I smiled awkwardly and he chuckled. He wrapped his metal arm around my waist and pulled me close. He put his other hand on my face and said "I didn't know you could sing doll." I blushed and said "Only in the shower." I put my head on his chest and  "It's a one time show tomorrow night if you wanna come. Just meet me in the kitchen with a hair brush, and I'll give you a  good show." He smiled and kissed my head.

"I can't wait, doll. Now let's go to bed. You don't want to wake up to a grouchy Bucky tomrorrw now do you?" I shook my head and said "Absolutely not." We both laughed and I followed him into our room. I got dressed and crawled into bed with him. His arms around my waist and my head on his chest, we both fell sound asleep.