11 ~ Lean on Me

Pairing: Doctor!Bucky x Clumsy ass!Reader🙃

Warnings: Rolling ankles, a cute dr Bucky 🥺,

Prompt: Omg, imagine this: doctor Bucky with his girlfriend who is basically a walking hazard as she walks into literally everything 

*BUMP* "OOOOOOWWWWWWWW" This was the 3rd time today you stubbed your toe. It was only 10:30. You hopped on your left foot as you held your right foot. You didn't realize that Bucky was coming down the hallway to your left, and you hopped right in his way. You bumped into him and was waiting for the fall to come. But it never did!

Bucky was quick to think. He reached forward before you fell, and caught you behind the back. "You alright there, doll?" You chuckled and said "Ya, just a little stub to my toe that's all." You smiled through the pain, and continued "How are you?" He noticed the pained look masked under a smile, and said "Doll are you sure you're ok? Need me to check your toe out?" You chuckled and shrugged your shoulders. "Sure. It couldn't hurt." He smiled and helped you walk over to the couch.

He leaned down and carefully looked over your toe. He poked it once with his finger, and you winced slightly. You hoped you didn't break anything, but you did hit your foot pretty hard. "Hm. Nothing seems to be broken. It is probably just a hairline fracture. (Learned from personal experience) You nodded your head and smiled, "I will go get some ice then." Bucky silently agreed, but when you tried to stand up, he gently pushed you down. "Hold on doll, I grab that ice for you. Don't want you hurtin' yourself anymore than you did." You chuckled and sat back on the couch with your foot raised on the ottoman.

Bucky came back with the ice and softly wrapped your toe with an ace bandage, and set the ice on top. "That should keep the swelling down at least." He said sweetly. He patted my shin, and sat on the ottoman. "Thank you Buck. I am so glad you are our teams medic. You do a great job, even to me. Im the clumsiest person on the planet!" He laughed with you and said "I'm here for everyone doll. And that includes you. No matter how silly the injury is, I will always be here." You smiled and said "Oh shoot. I have to go to the bathroom. Ill be back!" He gave you a small nod, and you headed for the bathroom.

Walking wasn't something you were good at, you knew that. But having a fractured toe does not help the case. You didn't see the shoe. But the shoe found you. It all happened in slow motion. Stepping on the shoe, the rolling of the shoe, the crack of your right ankle, and the thud when your hit the ground, made all the pain come back. And also made Bucky come back.

"Oh doll, what happened this time?" He said, kneeling down next to you. He slipped right arm under your legs, and his left supporting your back. He took you back to the couch and said "Maybe you should watch where your goin more often, doll." You chucked through your tears, and leaned into his warming touch. "Sorry to be such a bother buck." He shook his head and gently placed his hand on your face, and wiped your tears away. "Dove, you are not a bother. I'm just worried about you. It is only 10:45 in the morning and you are already all bandaged up. How about we just sit on the couch today and talk or watch some movies?" You smiled and nodded. "That would actually be really appreciated Buck." He kissed your forehead and said "I will be right back though. I need to get you some pain pills, and some bandages again. Don't go anywhere!" You giggled and quickly said to him before he left, "Not going anywhere!" You were a little happy that you and Bucky were getting closer. Even though you did have to go through quite a bit.

*zoom in on your face with a circle around it and you winking*