27 ~ This One's For You

Pairing: MobBoss!Bucky x ShyMobbosseswife!Reader

Warnings: Mobs, fluff, floofy fluff, some angst (barely any though!)

Prompt: You love to doodle and whenever you don't have any you use Bucky's arm to draw on. One day you go to doodle on his arm to find that he got one of your doodles tattooed on his arm to remember you.

A/N: AND This was really badly written. I had an idea for it, but then that went away and never came back into my head... So I hope you enjoy!

Women face a wide array of expectations when they belong to a mob

Women face a wide array of expectations when they belong to a mob. You, with your bright colors and smile, seemed utterly out of place. However, that did not stop you. You had truly captivated the heart of one mob boss in particular. James Buchanan Barnes. Many found him dangerous, scary, and intimidating. You loved him dearly, and he loved you more than you could imagine. He knew what you loved and you knew what he loved. It was uncommon among the mob to have such a beautiful and healthy relationship. Yet, here you were with the man you love.

You were lucky to know what he did as a job. Sure, it was hard to understand why he was running the biggest mob in Brooklyn. But that didn't stop you from loving him just the same. And he loved you. He loved you for your loving and caring nature, your love for animals and most of all: Your love for doodling, sketching, painting, etc. Really, anything to do with art! Being the type of person who draws everything they see, you drew what ever you could. Unfortunately there were times where you had no paper to draw on. Bucky, being the amazing man he is, let you doodle on his arm and his hand. While he was doing "BiG BaD" things to Brooklyns streets, he let his beloved draw small shapes, lines and pictures on his arm.

He was always such a good sport about it too. No matter how childish the pictures got, he wore it proud. Just like his star tattoo for the Mob he's running. He was proud to show you off to the men in his group, but kept it subtle enough to be s respectful husband. He called you his Little One. It may seem very simple, and maybe a bit childish. But you were his brave, strong, sweet "little one." His pride in you made you feel more confident.

When the next meeting occurred, the paper from the printer was out. Again. "Hey, Buck?" You asked shyly as you sat down next to your husband. "Yes my sweet?" He replied. You twirled your favorite pen between your fingers as you tried to make out a sentence. Bucky's hand was gently rubbing your back to comfort you, and boy did he swoon you. His touch could melt anyone. Ince he noticed the pen, he smiled and rolled up his right sleeve. With a chuckle, he said "No paper again?" You shook your head and grasped his hand. "I'll get Tony to fill the printer up again. I may as well buy up a forest just for you, my brave little one." You smiled, and directed your attention to his arm.

A gasp escaped your mouth. A perfectly drawn, one line tattoo of a man and a woman was permanently painted on Bucky's forearm. That exact picture was drawn on him the last week, but from your own pen. "B-bucky, when did you get this?" He let out a breathy chuckle and said, "I got it that Wednesday. After you drew it. I figured after a long week of meetings, I would let you go out with Wanda and Nat for a girls night. You know, the one you had last week?" You nodded, and let him continue. "I talked to my guy, and I had him trace over it. This one's for you, little one. So I always have you as my right side man. My partner in crime. You're the Bonnie to my Clyde! Eh?"

The smile on your face grew by the second. He took your face in his gentle hands and said, "I love you, princess. And I want to remember you forever." With a kiss on your nose, followed by your lips, he wrapped his arms around you, and kissed your forehead. You were still a little bit in shock by the whole thing, but once you processed what was going on, you had never been happier.

"I love you too, Bucky." You said, as a content smile grew on your lips once again. Laying your head on his shoulders, you slowly dosed off as he talked and talked and talked. His voice soothed you. And the feeling of belonging to him just made you feel even more safe and sound.