one

i stood outside the doors of my new high school, let's just hope this is my last one. i walked inside the school, crowds of students rushed past me as they headed to their lockers. i had printed out all my information that i would need for school the night before since i didn't want to go through all the trouble of going to the main office and having to wait a million years.

i grabbed the folded up piece of paper and unfolded it as i started to walk down the hallway, locker 532. i looked around and saw that i was near the number 400 lockers so hopefully that meant my locker would be somewhere around here.

once i had found my locker i started to unpack my bookbag when i felt someone's bookbag hit into the side of me. "oh im sorry." i heard a voice say and when i looked over i was met with a girl. "it's fine." i said with a small smile. "i'm moon." she told me. "lucia." i replied. "are you new? i don't mean to seem rude but i've just never seen you before." she said as she started unlocking the locker next to mine. "yeah i'm new." i said as i grabbed my binder. "cool." she said as she took her own binder out of her locker and shut it. "let's be friends?" she asked. "sure." i answered with a smile before i shut my locker. "what do you have first period?" she asked me. "history with mr. henry." i answered and a smile grew on moon's face. "same!" she said excitedly. "well let's go." i said and she laughed as we both headed to class.

an: i fucking love moon