fifty-one

we walked through the park to find where mr.lawrence was when we found him we walked up to him, kreese followed after us. "cobra kai for life." hawk said and kreese patted his shoulder before he walked up to mr.lawrence. "don't worry i'm not here for a fight." kreese said. "yeah? then why the hell are you here?" he asked. "i'd like to make you another offer to come back to cobra kai where you belong." kreese told the man. "you're crazy if you think i'm ever teaming up with you again." mr.lawrence told kreese. "the garbage you're feeding them, the shit they're pulling, it's messed up." he said. "you're to blame for that." he told kreese. "i have to disgaree with you there." kreese answered. "i care about my students. they're strong and they're true fighters." he continued. "and they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma." i felt my self tense up at that comment as i looked at miguel. miguel walked forward and so did hawk, kreese pushed him back though. "this is it, johnny. there's not gonna be another chance." kreese told johnny. "good." johnny replied. "you made your choice." kreese said. "and you are gonna regret it." he told the man. mr.lawrence didn't reply though, he just stood there as we all walked off.