fifteen

we were all sitting down at the movie theater, i had some popcorn and was sitting down enjoying the movie. next thing i knew, i saw popcorn flying at this girl and i looked over, hawk was laughing. "stop harassing that poor women." i whispered to him. "why it's funny?" he asked. i just shook my head as i smiled before i turned back around, facing the screen. 

"so sensei and sam's dad had some beef. what's that have to do with you?" i heard aisha whisper to miguel. "do i have to spell it out for you?" miguel told the girl. "sam's dad hates cobra kai. i'm a part of cobra kai." he continued. "so, by the transitive property, sam's dad is gonna hate me." hawk gave him a look, "jesus christ, you're such a nerd." he said as i saw the boy get ready to throw another popcorn, i knocked it out of his hand, "stop." i said and he groaned. 

"i'm telling you, it's not just on my mind. sam was acting weird the other day when her dad walked by." miguel told us. "it was probably nothing." i said, trying to reassure the boy. "listen, i've known mr.larusso since third grade. he's a really nice guy, you just have to talk to him." aisha said. "i haven't even been invited over yet." miguel said as he shook his head dissapointedly. "she's probabaly too afraid to introduce me." he said. "now you're just assuming the worst." i told the boy. "dude, just go over there." hawk told miguel. "it's a alpha move." he said and i looked over to him, "what? it is." he told me.