fifty-four

i had went over to myagi-do's, i knew it was wrong to be going between both friend groups but i couldn't just choose between either or- it would hurt the other side. i knocked on the door and sam opened the door, "i need to talk to demetri." i told the girl and she nodded, "he's over there." she said and pointed behind her. "thanks." i said and politely smiled before walking to the back. 

as i walked to the back demetri looked over to me, "demetri.." i said. "what do you want?" he asked. "listen can we just talk?" i asked, the others all looked at us. "fine." he said and shrugged. we both walked over to the side, "i'm sorry about your arm, okay?" i said. "i mean- hawk's an asshole." i told the boy. "but he's your binary-brother, right?" i said. "listen lucia-"demetri said but was cut off when a crash was heard from the kitchen.

we both rushed over to see what it was and were met with, my friends from cobra kai and a broken window. "it's payback time, rhea." kyler told miguel. tory then walked in from the front door, "tory, you don't have to do this." miguel told the girl. "it's too late." she said. "this ends tonight!" she told miguel. "no mercy!" she yelled. shit shit shit shit shit, was all i was thinking. i backed up against a door and hawk walked over to me, pushing me inside the bathroom.

i got my balance as hawk closed the door behind me, "what the fuck hawk." i said. "are you serious?" i asked the boy. "what are you doing here with these losers?" he asked. i groaned as i threw my head back in frustration, "i was just having a nice conversation with demetri when you interrupted it!" i told the boy. "why are you guys doing this?" i asked. "it's what they deserve." hawk answered. "no! listen to me hawk. you are an asshole okay and i'll be honest with you, i miss eli." i told the boy as i walked closer to him, he said nothing for a second. "please i just- i can't bare to watch you hurt demetri- again." i said, harshly emphasizing the "again." he said nothing but just stood there for a second. "please." i begged. hawk licked his lips before he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine- what the fuck. he pulled away from the kiss, "stay here." was all he said before he walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. 

i stood there for a second, still sort of in shock from the kiss- it was so..random. i turned around and leaned against the wall, waiting for this to end and taking hawk's word, hoping he would end it. 

after a little while he came back to the room, "come on." he said and i nodded.