forty

it was the first day of school but i had an important doctor's appointment that couldn't be rescheduled so i didn't go. boy, had i missed so much though. miguel was currently in the hospital. 

school was cancelled the day after do to all the destruction there was from the big fight that had broken out and also because of well miguel. 

that night, kreese was back, and we were all meeting for a class late that night. we were all practiing our punches and jabs when kreese stopped, "class. we have a visitor." he said and we all turned around. mr.lawrence was standing there, "what the hell do you think you're doing?" the man asked kreese. "what does it look like? i'm teaching my students." kreese told the man. "your students?" mr.lawrence asked. "you let them down." kreese said, reffering to miguel who had gotten pushed down onto the stiars by robby. "somebody needed to remind them what it takes to win." kreese said. "after everything i did for you?" mr.lawrence asked us as we stood in front of kreese. "miguel's in the hospital because of you." hawk said. "he showed mercy to robby keene because of you. if he dies that's on you." hawk told mr.lawrence. "i did warn you about this." kreese said. "i told you not to show weakness." the man continued. "get out." mr.lawrence told kreese. 

"this is my dojo." kreese said. "oh, i forgot to tell you. when you were out of town, i had a little talk with the landlord. it turns out he doesn't like you much." kreese said.  "but you know the problem with those handshake deals." he told mr.lawrence. "there are no garuntees." mr.lawrence looked around the room, "you can't do this." he told kreese, "of course, i can." kreese replied. "i founded cobra kai. it belongs to me. it always has, and it always will." he said. "i will never let my students lose." kreese told the man who stood in front of us. "even if they have to learn the hard way." kreese said, standing closer to mr.lawrence. "one day you'll thank me for this johnny." kreese said. johnny scoffed before he looked around the room, "this was a mistake." he said.  "you wan't cobra kai?" he asked kreese. "it's yours." he told the man before he walked off.

i was pissed, you know why? because he gave us up so easily.