twenty-six

"there's a lot of talk going around the valley about free karate." sensei said as he walked in the front of the room. "but everybody knows that in life you get what you pay for." he told the phone as aisha recorded him, he was filming an ad for the dojo. apparently sam's dad opened up a dojo and it was free. i looked over to miguel and hawk who were both smiling but staying quiet. "then you need to get your ass over to cobra kai." sensei said. "screw that lame mediation bullshit. what you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old american karate." he told the phone before he walked over to the punching dummy and started punching it. "enough about self-defense, learn self-offense. don't be a pussy. join cobra kai and let me teach you the way of the fist." sensei lawrence said and aisha stopped the recording. 

"and cut." she said. "all right, we get it?" sensei asked. "i think so." the girl responded. "all right, great." the man said proud. "make sure the cobra kai snake comes in at the end, all right?" he told the girl. "i want it to really pop." sensei said. "make it chrome." he told aisha as he started to walk away. "and throw "thunderstruck" under it." he said as he pointed at the girl. "i'm pretty sure the rights for the song costs too much." aisha responded. "no, i already own it. casettes in the car." sensei said. "oh, and put one of those hashbrowns at the end." hashbrown? i thought to myself. "you know, like, "hashbrown team cobra kai" or something." the man told her. "and then send it to the internet!" he yelled before walking into his office in the back.

later that night we were all at the all valley fest, we were gonna preform to try to get more students. it went by super fast, being on the stage and all. after we finished preforming the crowd cheered loudly, way more then when they did at myagi-do's preformace.