thirteen

i was sitting on the mat with aisha, miguel, and hawk, we were all stretching since sensei was still in his room on a phone call. "i need somewhere romantic but not too romantic." miguel told us, he wanted to take samantha on a date. that reminded me, i should hang with moon soon. "you could take her to get tattoos." hawk suggested with a smirk on his face. "please don't." i said to miguel who just smiled at me. "what?" aisha asked hawk. 

hawk had got up off the ground and started to unknot his robe, "i know a guy, just hooked me up with this badboy." he told us as he dropped the robe down as he turned around. on his back was a big tattoo of a hawk with a blue mohawk. "oh shit." miguel said. "cool." i said and hawk turned back around. "that is badass." aisha told hawk. "right." hawk replied. "fourteen hours in the chair." hawk told us all. "wait are your parents okay with that?" aisha spoke up. "oh, they have no idea." hawk answered as he put his robe back on, "definetly gonna have to wear a t-shirt until college, probably longer." he told everyone and i laughed. "please don't tell them." he said as he sat back down with us. 

miguel spoke up, "uh, any other suggestions." i thought for a second, "don't look at me, sam and i used to be friends, we're not anymore." aisha said to miguel. "okay, but i need your help." miguel told the girl. "you could take her to that uh golf n' stuff place. i saw it on the way when i moved here, i don't think it's too far away." i suggested. "thanks." miguel said, a big smile on his face and i just nodded, as a way of saying you're welcome. i saw hawk looking at me with a smile on his face, sort of admiring me but i didn't say or do anything.

"banned, what are you talking about." i heard sensei say loudly from his office. hawk, aisha, miguel and i all looked over, miguel had gotten up and ran to the back, we all looked at one another. 

later that night, i was laying bed trying to fall asleep when i saw my phone light up on my nightstand. i reached over to it and looked, a notification from miguel. i had opened my phone and was met with good news. 

miguel: guess what!

lucia: what??

miguel: the date went great!

lucia: awesome

miguel: also cobra kai is gonna be in the tournamant!!

lucia: that's good, im gonna get to bed tho night

miguel: night

i was so happy.