thirty-eight

today, i was going to be going to a party at moon's place. i got all dressed up and went to the party. i parked my car on the street since the driveway was all taken up with other people's cars. i walked down the driveway and into the house, the only person i was friends with that i saw was sam so i decided to go over to her. i walked over and she waved, "hey." i said. i looked over and saw that she was with robby, i guess they're dating. "hey lucia!" sam said. right then, moon came over, "hey! im so glad you guys came!" moon said happily. "the kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven." moon told us. "thanks." i replied. 

"moon, you never said anything about inviting cobra kai." sam said. "and i'm not talking about you." the girl said as she quickly turned to look at me. i nodded as i smiled politely, "well, i figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could all stop fighting and be friends again." moon said, i always wondered how she was so optimistic. "it's wishful thinking." sam said and shook her head. "sam, trust me. get rid of all the negitive energy." moon told sam, taking a sip from her drink. "clear you chakras and have some fun." the girl said before walking off. i grabbed sam's arm gently and squeezed it, "i'm gonna see my friends" i told her. "i still don't get how you're friends with them." sam told me. i just shrugged before turning around and walking away.

we all crowded into the living room, i sat on the couch arm and rested my arm onto the back cushion behind hawk. i had some beer in my hand as i watched some people dance. "nate! nate! nate!" everyone shouted as i sat there, taking a drink from my beer. the boy walked into the center and started dancing. i shook my head as i watched the kid do cringey dances and i saw hawk do the same. 

i stood with moon and some guy whose name was mark, we all were talking. little did i know hawk was sitting on the couch, watching us, or more specifically me. "wait here-" moon said as she walked over to some girl and kissed her, she didn't tell me she had a girlfriend. i saw hawk standing in front of the two of them and the look on his face was so funny to me, i had to hold in a laugh. hawk, moon, and the girl were all talking and i could tell that hawk was upset. hawk said something before he walked away and back to the couch. 

moon turned around and waved me over, i walked over as i placed the drink onto the coffee table. "hey." i said to the girl. "i'm piper." the girl said. "lucia." i said as i shook the girls hand. 

i had decided to leave the girls alone so i walked off into the kitchen to get a drink. when i walked back inside i was met with demetri who's hair was soaking wet. i walked over, "what happened to you?" i asked. "hawk." demetri told me. "oh-" i responded. "let's go get you cleared up." i said and took demetri into the bathroom. he took the towel and i helped him dry his hair. "we were actually getting along then all of the sudden he just poured his beer on me." demetri told me. hawk is such an asshole sometimes, "he's an asshole sometimes." i told demetri. "obviosuly." demetri said annoyed.