forty-nine

i got out of my car angrily, "dad don't you get it!" i yelled into my phone as my dad stayed silent on the other line. "you were never hear for me!" i yelled. "i don't want to live with you!" i said as i sobbed forgetting the fact that everyone could see me from inside the dojo. "honey i miss you." he said. "why would i want to live with someone i barely know?" i said and he said nothing. "besides i have made friends here!" i told my father. "lucia why-" my dad starting talking but i cut him off. "no dad." was all i said before i hung up shoving my phone into my bag. this morning my dad randomly texted me, telling me he wanted me to live with him in new york, we had been argueing over the phone all morning. 

i walked to the door and aggresively rubbed my face, trying to get the tears off as i angrily slammed the door open walking inside. "you're late." kreese said. "I know i was having family issues." i said as i kicked my shoes off, getting in my spot outside of the mat. "get on the mat." kreese instructed me. "tory." he said, was he fucking kidding me. 

the girl walked onto the mat and gave me the most annoying look ever i wanted to punch her in the face. she walked up to me and i just stood there, zero expression on my face. she gave me a rude look as we both got in postion, "fight!" kreese yelled and so we did. punches, kicks, and jabs were thrown at one another, my anger releasing into everyone. tory had got me to the ground and was holding me down but i wasn't about to let her win. i put my leg over hers and spinned her around, forcefully pushing her to the ground so that i was now on top of her, "i win." i said with a smirk as i got up off the ground, looking down at her so she didn't unexpectadly get me to the ground. "good job lucia." kreese said. 

i walked back to my spot on the mats, "damn." brucks said. "you. big boy." kreese said to brucks. "oh yeah! all right, who's going down next?" the boy said as he jumped around. "he's mine." hawk said. "get him lip." kyler said. "ok, all right. let's see if i can fix that lip of yours." brucks said. hawk walked forwards, letting his robe drop down as he revealed his hawk tattoo on his back. the boy turned around revealing his chest, in place of his moon tattoo was a grim reaper. "dude." brucks said. kreese gave them the signal to fight and hawk immediatly started, kicking brucks in the face. they fought and boy was hawk letting his anger out, i get it though. brucks nose and face was all bloody, "wait- stop." he told hawk but hawk didn't listen. hawk grabbed the boy and fliped him down to the ground, he got on top of him and started beating the shit out of bruck's face- honestly he deserved it. as hawk got up, his kuckles covered with blood, he spit on brucks and walked back towards kyler, giving him an intimidating look. "all right class, i think we can call it a day." kreese told us. "somebody pick him up" he said, reffering to brucks.  

i grabbed my things and was about to leave when tory shoulder checked me, "bitch." she said. i didn't care though, i won- she lost. i had thrown my bag into my car and was about to get inside when hawk came up to me, "look- i don't mean to embarass you but i saw you crying outside, you okay?" he asked me. "i'm fine." i said as i got into my car. "good job- he deserved it." i said before i drove away, not waiting for an answer.