Chapter 7

Tyler and Stan were arguing again as Wes and Jason shook their heads in amusement.

"you two sound like a married couple", Stan said walking in chuckling.

Dylan heard them but remained with his Angela.

She was pressed to his big body tightly. He was so in love with her but that love would be tested by his ex girlfriend Megan.

She walked in and yelled for Dylan.

The guys froze and all looked at Wes.

He looked pissed.

"leave slut he doesn't need you. He moved on to better then you".

Her brown eyes looked heated as she bellowed Dylan's name again.

Dylan cussed and quickly dressed.

Rushing downstairs he sighed in anger. The bitch dumped him a year ago and now she is back to ruin his life again.

"Dylan baby, I missed you so much",she cooed.

Gag a horse Wes thought bitterly.

She threw herself at Dylan and tried to kiss him. He shoved her off but it was to late Angela seen the interaction and a gasp had all heads whipping to her.

She looked so heartbroken that Wes ran to her. He hugged her shocked form. She looked at Dylan in question and gave the guys a fake smile.

"Angela I swear we didn't know she was coming", Wes said to her softly.

She nodded and headed to the kitchen.

"who's hungry?"

Tyler jumped up to follow.

The others remained rooted to the spot as Dylan growled.

"fucking leave Megan".

She faked hurt.

"but baby don't you want me. I can fuck you good or suck your dick".

The guys groaned and gagged causing her to send them death glares.

"no Megan we are done I moved onto better. I don't want you I have her".

She got angry.

"that skinny bitch in the kitchen. You can do better".

Wes got pissed and yelled at her.

"watch what the fuck you say about my friend bitch. She is much better then you will ever be or hope to be. Leave before I throw your fake ass out".

The guys laughed and Dylan looked amused.

"out now Megan and never come back".

She started to leave but let out a warning.

"keep her close Dylan cause you may just lose her. Mitchell always gets what he wants and I hope he kills you all. Especially your new fuck toy".

Dylan growled and Megan ran.

Now he had to check on his Angel.

Entering the kitchen he frowned as he watched Tyler helping her cook and trying to comfort her.

Her tear stained face made him feel like shit. He walked over and pulled her into his arms.

"baby I'm sorry that bitch upset you.

She is gone now. Please don't cry".

She sniffles and burrowed in close.

Tyler left after nodding at Dylan.

He held her and kissed her head.

Fucking stupid people he thought.

Now he had to convince her he only wanted her.

Fucking Mitchell and his ex slut Megan

The food got done and they all ate.

Angela was worried about the threat Dylan's ex issued. Mitchell wouldn't stop and the sicko wanted her.

Dylan was holding me to him as if I would vanish.

I only hoped I wouldn't vanish.

I pushed my food away. I wasn't hungry anymore and soon the worry set back in.

Worry that the guys sitting here with me would possibly die and I could lose Dylan forever.

I just found him.