Chapter 20

Mitchell sat tied to a chair and looked at Dylan. He smiled and hissed. His jaw was sore from the punches Dylan dished out. His lip was also split.
Wes walked in shortly after and went for Megan.

"so you want my woman and it didn't matter that she choose me".

Mitchell scoffed.
"women are only good for quick fucks and reproducing heirs.
You know this Dylan we don't settle down, we fuck and have kids to take over".

Dylan narrowed his eyes and stood up. Walking up to Mitchell he reached out and punched him again. A scream had them both looking towards the other side of the room.

Megan screamed as Wes cut her arm demanding answers. She sobbed as he cut into her flesh.

"talk slut".
Dylan knew he was pissed at being shot but when she hit Angela Wes lost it. His eyes had a look that even unnerved Dylan.

Wes never knew deep hatred till he looked at Meagan and Mitchell. The hate ran deep as he watched her squirm in the seat. He cut at her without remorse or concern. He yelled at her for answers about her involvement but all she did was sob.

He stopped the torture and she began to talk. Her news shocked them as she revealed her part in all this.

Mitchell is her brother and she was willing to do whatever he wanted. She offered to bear his children but he said he only wanted to fuck her. Megan was considered a great fuck and incredible in bed.

Wes gagged as she yelled her love for her brother. He rolled his eyes as her screams got louder. Angela was only a pawn,in this all. He wanted her for reproducing purposes and then easy disposal.

Heirs were important to gang leaders and it also kept the blood line going. Strong bloodline meant the gang would live on and run strong.

Dylan pulled Wes out the room and to the kitchen. Both needed a break and to talk. Wes looked torn but followed Dylan.

Once at the kitchen both sat.
"dude you doing okay?"
Wes nodded.

Dylan sighed.
"man they will die but you are going crazy in there. You need to step back and let me get rid of them".

Wes sighed and nodded his understanding.

"go spend time with Angela she misses you".
Wes nodded as he went to shower and change clothes.

He knocked on her door an hour later and chuckled as her eyes lit up and she pulled him in for a hug.

He held onto her and rubbed her back. Sitting her down on her feet he walked over to his nephew and picked him up.

He spent the day with Angela and David. She loved how they both laughed, joked and talked.

"Angela".

"yeah Wes whats up?"

" I am sorry I didn't protect you better sis".

She looked confused till it all sunk in and she went to hug him. She pulled him into her arms and kissed his cheek.

She eased back and looked up into his eyes.
"you are the best brother, friend and uncle anyone could ask for.
You did protect me and I love you alot. Your my brother, friend and uncle to David. Please know that you did protect me and you always put us first", she said pointing between her and David.

He sighed.

"we all love you and don't think differently about it. I need you in my life and so does Dylan. Your not just a friend your family".

He smiled and hugged her.
"she is right", Dylan said from the door.

Wes nodded and kissed Angela on her cheek before hugging Dylan and leaving.

Dylan hit the shower and went to Angela for some cuddle time.
He kissed her hard before stripping her and making love to her for hours.

Sleep pulled them under shortly after.