Chapter 17

Dylan woke up before Angela. He looked at his little beauty and kissed her cheek lightly. She was so fucking beautiful and right now exhausted. He made up for alot of lost lovemaking due to their baby and when they tried he cried.

Dylan hopped in the shower and washed quick. He got out and dried quick. Getting dressed he pulled out his cell phone and called Wes. Telling Wes all the shit the slut said he hung up and went to get David. He took the baby down with him to the kitchen. He fed David and burped him. Placing him in his playpen he sat close by watching his son roll or try to roll over.

"mommy still sleeping little guy so its me and you for awhile".
David cooed making Dylan chuckle.

"oh yeah little man is that all you got to say".
David squealed and Dylan laughed.
His son was so damn smart and a spitting image of him. His son finally managed to roll from his back to belly and Dylan jumped up happy.

"good job little man. Lets do it again so when mom gets up we can show her".
David cooed and made other cute baby noises and Dylan chuckled as he gently turned his son back over to his back.

He never heard Angela till her arms wrapped around his waist and she hugged him.
"good morning baby", he murmured.

He turned and kissed her lips.
"our son is talented baby he just rolled over from his back to his belly".

She gasped and squealed.
"really oh man I freaking missed it", she said pouting.

Dylan chuckled and kissed her pout away.
"now I know where our son gets his squealing from".

She blushed and quickly tried to get away. Dylan pulled her back and into his hard chest.
"oh no baby you can't run I love your squeal, moans, and other cute noises you make. Now give daddy a kiss or I'll have to give mommy a spanking".

At the mention of spanking she got wet and moaned. Dylan chuckled sexily. Her face heated up as he grinned down at her reaction to his words.

"so you want a spanking baby, he leaned in close to whisper in her ear, or do you want me to call Wes and have him watch David for a couple hours and I take you upstairs and have my wicked way with that sweet little body".

She moaned again making him smile and kiss her lips again. He pulled out his phone and sent Wes a text.

"head upstairs baby and strip cause when I get there we are going to have fun".

She ran upstairs and quickly went into their room. Before she could shut the door gunshots sounded in the house. Angela froze as she thought of David and Dylan.

She whimpered and snuck to the top of the stairs. Before she could go down a hand clamped on her mouth while a arm wrapped around her waist.

"baby calm down its me down me. David is fine".
She sighed in relief as tears ran down her face. Dylan spun her around and into his embrace.

Tyler stood off to the side holding David and making faces at the baby.
The others were here but Wes was missing.

She felt fear go through her and she stiffened in his arms. Where is her brother? Where is Wes?

"where is Wes? Why isn't he here?"
Tyler winced but kept playing with David. She felt sick as Dylan looked down at her with concern.

"baby he's been shot".
She swayed and Dylan pulled her closer to him.

Oh god not Wes. Not the guy who treated her like the family she always wanted. Dylan soothed her as Stan stepped forward and whispered something in his ear.

"we caught Mitchell Dylan but she got away". He nodded.
Angela looked at the guys and felt her heart clench.

"again where is Wes? Please someone tell me".
A voice they didn't expect to hear made them all turn quick.

"why he is right here slut".