Chapter 9

Angela's nightmares came back and she didn't want to sleep. Dylan held her everytime but he worried about her lack of sleep.

Wes spent every moment he could making her laugh. They acted like brother and sister. Dylan didn't get jealous if the guys got close to her cause they all knew she was his.

Mitchell planned on taking Angela raping and after she gave him an heir killing her. If Dylan and his men got in the way then they would die as well.

Megan was pissed cause she wanted Dylan. He was the best fuck she ever had and she missed it. Her revenge was getting rid of his new fuck buddy Angela.

She told Mitchell where they all were and hoped that once the bitch was gone she could move back in and have Dylan back.

Angela felt horrible as all the guys looked drained from lack of sleep.
It was her fault. She had nightmares to much.

She went to talk to Dylan.
"Dylan, she said softly, I'm sorry all of you are tired. I can leave if you want. You all need sleep and my stupid nightmares are preventing it".

Dylan growled and slammed his hands on the desk. She jumped and backed up. He looked pissed now.

"what the fuck Angel? Do you want to leave or better yet get taken to Mitchell to be beaten and raped".

She gasped and fled to their room.
Tears ran down her as she locked herself in the bathroom.
She stripped and got into the shower.

Dylan knocked but her sobs and the water running she didn't hear him.
She felt stupid and worthless. He got so mad. She sobbed harder and sank to the shower floor.

She needed to go Dylan had to be tired of her weakness by now.

Dylan got the bathroom unlocked and found his little one fetal position on the shower floor.

He shut off the shower and grabbed a towel. He picked her up and wrapped his towel around her. She shuddered and more tears leaked out.

"I'm sorry Dylan....so sorry. I'll just go so I won't be a bother anymore".
He growled.

"fuck no baby I not letting you go. I love you and I'm sorry for yelling. Just don't leave me".

She whimpered and hugged him tight getting him wet.
He kissed her passionately.

Things got heated and he dropped her towel. Both moaned and stumbled to the bed.

Dylan entered her slow and she whimpered loud. His strokes were slow and deep. One hour later they were sweaty and exhausted. Dylan held her to his body and kissed her gently.

"I love you baby".
She mumbled in her sleep and snuggled closer. He loved her so damn much.

He was just closing his eyes when they snapped back open. He forgot a condom. Holy shit. He was stupid.

"Angel wake up baby. I got to tell you something".

Her eyes shot open and she looked alarmed.
"what Dylan? Was I dreaming again? Are you okay?"

He smiled and kissed her.
"no baby you are fine. I just...shit baby I forgot to wear a condom. I'm sorry".

She gasped but didn't panic.
She just smiled and kissed him.
He was shocked at her reaction.
She didn't flip like he thought she would.

"I'm not mad Dylan it was a accident and we are both adults".
He sighed in relief.

"I love you baby and if we have a baby that won't be a bad thing.
I want you no matter what and a baby won't change that".

She felt so happy and reached for him. She kissed him and he made love to her again. He skipped the condom this time to.

His thoughts went to a little Angela or himself running around. It wouldn't be a bad thing.

After all he was with the woman he truly loved and her carrying his baby made him smile.

He pulled the comforter over them and held her tight as sleep took over.