Chapter 18

Megan stood with her gun to Wes's head and she had a glare on her face. She laughed as Angela looked at Wes in a panic.

"your poor brother is shot because of you, you slut". Wes groaned in pain.
Angela blinked back tears as she cocked the gun but her aim went from Wes to Angela.

"you ruined everything you ugly bitch and you took Dylan from me. He was mine has been for years till your pathetic ass came along".

Wes groaned as she shoved him to the floor and his injured arm hit. He laid still as Megan walked up to Angela and hit her in the side of her head hard with the butt of the gun.

Angela hit the ground not far from Wes and held the side of her head.
Looking up at Megan she cringed at the look of crazy the young woman had. Megan felt her whole world go to hell hearing that Mitchell was caught now.

Dylan growled at Megan as she pointed her gun at his family.
"just stop it Megan...there is nowhere for you to go now. Put the gun down and you will live".

She cried in frustration.
"no she deserves to die..you were mine but her, she pointed the gun at Angela, ruined our relationship".

Wes crawled over to Angela and pulled her behind him. Angela stiffened till he whispered in her ear.
"relax sis its me".

Megan was talking to Dylan as the others watched ready to attack if needed. Megan rubbed over Dylan's chest as she got bolder and talked to him.

"why don't you just come back to me Dylan? We made such a good couple".

Tyler cringed as her voice ran through him. He hated the slut, hell they all did. Dylan kept a straight face as she put her body flush to his.
She wanted him and would stop at nothing to have him.

"put the gun down Megan and we will talk about us".

Angela felt her world tilt as Dylan mentioned their relationship. She knew it was an act but it still hurt.
Wes held her close to him and used his body as her shield.

She nodded no but he nodded yes as Megan dropped her guard. Angela picked up a lamp and smashed it down on Megan's head knocking her out and shutting her up.

She dropped to her knees by Wes and applied pressure to his wound. He hissed in pain as she pushed hard to stop his bleeding.

"I'm sorry Wes.....she hated me....its all my fault your hurt".
He touched her cheek and smiled.
"hell no baby that bitch was crazy before you. Stop blaming yourself and lets go to the hospital to get patched up".

He groaned as the guys got him to his feet and ushered him out to a car and drove him to be fixed up.

Angela ran to Tyler and kissed David. It was over or she at least hoped it was. She sat in a car Tyler had Stan bring out for her but she asked him to hold David cause she was dizzy.

"Dylan we need to get Angel to the hospital. We can get the guys to finish them off. Mitchell and Megan were tied up and tied down till Dylan decided how to get rid of them.

He scooped up Angela and took her and the baby to the hospital. She barely spoke to him as he drove them to the same hospital Wes was taken to.

She looked on edge as he helped her up and took her to be seen. She was upset by the stuff Megan spouted off but she didn't want to say anything to Dylan now.

Sitting down they waited till she was called.