Epilogue

Ten years later Dylan and Angela were still going strong and added more kids. She is currently pregnant now and waiting for him to come home so she can tell him the news.

The gang all lived in houses built on property Dylan bought a year after their wedding. He wanted a house for just them. Angela looked at her flat stomach and smiled. Wes and Tyler were constant visitors as well as Jason, Stan and the gang. We all acted like family instead of friends.

David was turning ten soon and the other child she had when he was two was a little girl Samantha. She was so sweet, funny and followed David everywhere. Not long after Samantha was born I ended up pregnant with twins. Yeah shocked us to. Now that they are older we decided to try one last time. We had twin boys Lucas and Liam. So here I was waiting on Dylan to come home and tell him the good news. I was a month pregnant and very excited.

He walked in the door with Wes and Tyler following. I was wringing my hands as they all looked at me smiling and sat down.

Dylan kissed me and sat looking at me with worry.
"little one you okay? "

I blushed cause even after all this time he still manages to make me blush like a school girl.

"yeah Dylan I need to talk to you about something".

He looked worried.

"what is wrong little one? Are you sick? Are the kids okay? "he says looking around in panic.

I chuckled and sat in front of them.
"nothing is wrong Dylan. The kids are fine. I am fine just pregnant".

He froze and then his eyes lit up. He yelled loud before scooping me up and spinning us around. He kissed me so passionately that Wes groaned and Tyler laughed.

"congrats sis and you to bro",Wes said hugging us once Dylan stopped spinning us. Tyler hugged us and said congrats after laughing at Wes

"we need to tell the gang tonight at the cookout",Dylan said taking out his cell and sending texts. I just giggled as Wes held me and kissed my head.

"I am gonna be an uncle again. Damn I feel old",he mumbled. Tyler laughed at him again and patted his back.

"don't worry old man we got a wheelchair for you".

"fuck you Ty",Wes says punching his shoulder. I laughed cause these men saved me from death not just death but rape and abuse years ago and I now I had a family. I loved them all and would never forget what they all did for me.

And to think it all is because I was saved by the bad boy.