Chapter 11

Five minutes later the test showed a pregnant and I burst into tears.
Dylan of course got excited.

With all the shit going on this was the last thing we needed. Of course I didn't believe abortion so we are keeping it.

He picked me up and spun me around which caused me to pale and feel sick. Putting me down he pulled me close and kissed me gently.

"hell yeah baby we're having a baby. I can't wait to tell the guys".
I blushed but nodded.

Later that day after all the guys were here Dylan broke the news.
They all cheered and slapped Dylan on the back. He had this goofy grin on his face since we found out.

I called a doctor and set up appointment. We had one for tomorrow in the morning.

"hungry little one?"
I smiled and nodded.
"yeah a little I guess".

He frowned.
"baby you gotta eat plus your eating for two now. I want you both healthy".

I smiled and kissed him. He really did love me. This was a huge step but I knew he was here for the long haul.

Eating a salad and fruit was what Dylan insisted I eat but I wanted chocolate cheesecake. He laughed as I pouted about wanting that and ice cream.

"baby healthy not junk".
I frowned and turned away from him. He sighed and pulled me into his arms.

"fine we will get some snacks healthy and non healthy".
I smiled and kissed him.

Six months later

I am almost seven months and my baby bump is noticeable. I am not that big which is good cause I still feel attractive. Dylan of course is over protective and watches me like a hawk. We decided to wait till the baby is born to find out gender.

We bought neutral colors instead.
I eat healthy thanks to Dylan but the doctor said once in awhile was fine to eat junk food but if I eat healthy the less weight I would have to lose.

I was laying on the couch when Wes came in and lifted my feet up. He sat and laid my feet over his legs. He began a foot massage and I smiled at him.

"how you feeling Angel?"
I smiled.
"good and how are you?"
He chuckled.

"good honey but your the one pregnant. You hungry?"

I nodded no and he switched to my other foot. That felt nice.
I relaxed and sighed.

The baby kicked hard and I gasped and grabbed my belly.

"Angel what the hell? Are you okay?
Should I get Dylan? Dylan! Dylan!", he yelled panicking.

I laughed as his face paled and his screaming got louder.
The guys including Dylan ran in alarmed and armed. Really what idiots.

"little one you okay? Should I call the doctor?"
More laughs escaped but I sobered up. They all looked shaken.

"no I am fine guys the baby just kicked really hard and it startled me. It also hurt a little. That is all Wes just panicked".

I laughed at his face as he sighed in relief. I hugged him the best I could considering I had a baby belly.

He hugged me gently and eased back. Placing a hand on my stomach my baby kicked at it hard. He laughed and smiled at me.

"damn that kid can kick".
Bending down he spoke to my stomach.
"don't kick mama to hard little one. Uncle Wes can't wait to meet you".

His words had me in tears. He looked up and looked worried.
"Angel I'm sorry if I over stepped".

I giggled.
"no Wes that was just...it was...sweet to say that's all. Plus these pregnancy hormones are making me a mess".

He touched my belly softly and kissed my forehead before leaving me with a smiling Dylan.

"so little one you feeling okay?"
I smiled and patted the seat beside me.
"yeah but I want you to come here".
He smirked and advanced towards me.

"what do you want baby?"
I grinned sexy at him.
"I want you Dylan and I want you now".

He laughed scooping me up and heading upstairs to our room.
Going pass the guys he gave orders and moved on.

Once at our room he kicked the door shut and slowly undressed us and made love to me for hours.

After we finished he pulled out a little black box.

Holy chocolate cheesecake.